V

Thank you so much for almost 600 reads, it means so much 🥺💕 hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Word Count: 1202
Semi-Edited

ー ⚓️    ー

ー ⚓️    ー

The sound of waves clashing upon shore, the gentle breeze that came in through the window. Last night was quite difficult to actually sleep, once I did only to be woken up by the loud civilians from the town. 

Quickly stepping out of bed, dreading the coldness of the floor against my feet. I immediately got dressed and brushed out my hair with my fingers. Unfortunately I didn't have any supplies for my morning routine so I had to work with what I got.

I headed towards the docks to see if there was anyone that would need help with their shipment

I headed towards the docks to see if there was anyone that would need help with their shipment. It took a while to get there, the amount of people that were crowding the shopping area.

Peeking over the man's shoulder to see what the commotion could be, my eyes landed on the stall in front of me. It wasn't there yesterday when I had first arrived. The items for sale seemed familiar to me for some reason.

I approached the man, "Excuse me! Are those items perhaps from Sindria?"

The man at the stall seemed surprised at my question.

"Yes they are. How does a lady like yourself know about that land? The many seas you'd need to cross."

I smiled halfheartedly at his comment.

"I suppose that you have trading papers allowing you to trade these items, sir?"

The man's smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown. He turned around placing more items on display; completely ignoring my question.