II

Hello.....It's currently 11 pm and i have work at 6.... if there's grammar errors I'm sorry. I neede to finish this chapter or I will be lost on what was happening. 

Word Count: 1850 🗿 

Enjoy Reading!

I gawked at the palace that stood before me in awe. It is quite grand and beautiful. I sighed dreamily at the dream of owning a castle in the near future.

My fantasies were interrupted at the sound of multiple voices coming down the corridor. My gaze shifted towards a large clearing, guards were standing around every corner.

'The King must be a big deal here. Caring about their people....'

"Oi, you there."

I turned to face the same guy who restrained me with his magic. My e/c orbs stared at him for a bit as I hummed in acknowledgment; letting him know I heard him.

"I am going to take you a prison that is located here, below the palace."

Humming in acknowledgment once again, the serpents that restrained me tightened once more. Probably because I keep irritating the man.

"If you don't mind, I have a question."

The man scoffed as he led me down a flight of stairs, "I do mind, so shut your mouth low life."

After reaching the bottom of the staircase, we walked for a moment before he stopped in front of a certain cell.

"This is the one you'll be in. " Roughly shoving in the cell, he slammed the door. "Must feel like home from where ever you're from."

I remained sitting on the cold cement floor as I heard his footsteps faded up the stairs. I let my body go as I laid down against the ground. The coolness helped me warm skin caused by the sunrays from being out in sea for a while. I slowly let my eyes flutter closed; sleep taking over me.

The sound of someone banging the door woke me out of sleep.

"Get up."

I lazily lifted my head, my eyes were met with two of the guards that were upfront in the clearing, accompanied by the same man from earlier.

"I thought I was a prisoner?" I sat up from the ground, "Arent prisoners supposed to, ya know, stay in prison?"

The man glared at me, opening the cell door and restraining me with his snakes again.

"Listen here you wench, you will not give attitude to those where we are taking you. Do you understand?" The man growled as he practically dragged me from the comfiest floor I've slept on.

After scaling up the flight of stairs, we walked out onto the open corridor I was once at. Although, the only difference would be the multiple people standing there.

"I have brought him."

'Have they not figured out I am a woman? pathetic.'

The man shoved onto the ground.

"Hey, hey, be a bit more gentle. I ain't an animal." I remarked, staring at the man with a hardened stare. The man simply scoffed, not removing the restraints that were around me.

Whispers could be heard among the group of individuals that were standing in front of me. The stared at me like I was some kind of mythical creature. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of this situation soon.

I held my head down, staring at the ground. My eyes made contact with a pair of shoes that came into view. I raised my eyes to meet a pair of purple eyes; the man smiling at me.