Chapter 7 | I'm invincible

Grayson's brother strolled over to Grayson slinging his arm around his shoulder. 

"I'm not adopted" He gave a pointed look to Grayson before his eyes met mine. A smirk cross his face as he raked his eyes over my body.  "I'm his brother Collin, it's lovely to meet you" He outstretched his hand.

So his full name must be Collin Collin. Makes sense.

I held out my hand as he placed kisses on my hand. "I'm Hazel"

He looked up into my eyes. "Hazel?"

Yes. Like the colour Hazel.

Grayson grabbed his brother and leading him away from me while giving me an apologetic look.

"His names Will" Grayson explained.

Grayson seemed slightly irritated as Will leaned on him. "And your drunk, where the hell have you been the past week?"

Will took off his sunglasses but soon regretted it as the bright sun met his eyes. He immediately shielded himself. "Everywhere actually, Paris, New York, Venice, Greece. You name it and I was there" he said smugly.

Grayson ran a hand through his hair as he cussed at his brother. "Fuck Will, if dad sees you-"

"Dad won't see me, because I'm invincible" He stated unfazed with a lazy smile but then looked confused. "Or was it invisible?" He mumbled to himself.

He set his eyes on me. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Are you single?"He asked before laughing. "Doesn't matter actually, I won't tell if you don't" he winked at me.

I excused his manners because I knew he was drunk. And we all know what happens when we're drunk.

"Grayson what's going on?" Grayson's mum asked walking towards us.

Grayson cursed even more and tried shielding his brother. "Nothing, everything's fine"

His attempt to hide Will didn't go exactly as planned.

Anne halted to a stop as she neared us noticing another presence. Surprisingly she had cleaned up quite well as was wearing a white blouse and a black pencil skirt. "Will?" She asked.

Behind Grayson Will poked his head out and gave her a bright smile. "Mother, fancy seeing you here"

She walked up to him and embraced him in a hug. "Will, why do you always leave and give your poor mother such a fright?"

He smiled. "You know I always come back"

Anne looked back behind her wearily. "Your dads not gonna be happy"

He waved the comment off however all of our eyes were drawn to an angry figure storming towards us all.

"Oh shit" Anne said knowing what's ahead.

Brent stopped in front of us and gave Will a harsh glare. "Will" He said in a harsh and no to welcoming tone. He seemed furious at Will.

"Father" He replied in a mocking tone not bothered by his father's anger.

"You have disgraced this family's name countless times" He started consumed by his anger. "I swear Will this is your last chance. You do one more thing that embarrasses us and your out. No more chances for redemption you leave this house and never come back. And don't even think about relying on your trust fund, I gave it to you and I can take it away just as fast" His words were harsh and spoken in a venomous tone.

No one dared to speak.

"You will leave your childish endeavours behind and grow the hell up" He spoke harshly to Will with a stone cold look.