Hazu x Fem Reader

Y/N's Pov

The bell rang, dismissing class, and starting lunch. I perked up in joy and got out my bento box. I peppily made my way up the stairs and onto the rooftop. Up there I started to look for my best friend, Hazu.

Ahem, don't tell anyone, but I actually think he's like.. super cute... I also might have a small crush on him, too, but that's not important.

Anyway, I arrived at the spot Hazu usually eats, but surprisingly, he wasn't there. I was confused, since we usually eat lunch at the rooftop all the time.

Confused and a bit worried, I went back downstairs to look for him. I looked in the sewing room first, since I know sewing is his passion, and maybe he decided to spend time sewing instead of eating and just forgot to tell me. However, he wasn't there.

While strolling through the hallways, I heard soft sobbing in class 1-2. I peeped my snoopy head through the door, and my eyes widened after seeing who was inside.

It was Hazu. His face and hair was stained with white chalk. He was sobbing, looking down at his desk with insults written on it.

"H-Hazu?!" I shouted. My body sprinted towards him, and I stopped right in front of him. "Wh-What the hell happened to you?!"

"Y-Y/N-?!" Hazu flinched. He seemed to be caught off-guard, and quickly tried to cover his face with his hand.

"N-Nothing happened d-don't worry!"

"You're crying, Hazu, something is definitely wrong."

Gently, I pried his hands away from his face. Taking a closer look, his soft skin and brown hair was now covered in white chalk. Words were written on his desk, telling him to kill himself, and that no one cares about him.

"Stupid ass bullies," I muttered under my brown.

"H-Here, let's go fix you up."

I took gently took Hazu's hand and led him into the girl's bathroom.

"Th-The girl's b-bathroom?!" 

"Hazu it's ok. No one goes in here anyway."

I comforted Hazu first, making sure he's fine and not hurt anywhere. I then took out some napkins from my bookbag, dampened them with water, and started wiping his face.

Hazu's face reddened immediately after I started getting close to his face. I didn't mind, though, it was cute.

"You're such a dork," I mummbled to myself.

"Wh-What-?!"

Whoops, he heard.

"You heard me," I giggled.

Hazu covered his flustered face with his hands and stumbled back a bit.

"Y-You can stop cleaning me up now," he stuttered.

"Aw, alright. Just, next time, when the bullies mess with you, tell me so I can beat them up, k~?" I told him.

"O-O-Okay.."

I chuckled. I reassured him I was just kidding... but let's be real, I totally would punch the bullies if they messed with my cinnamon bun again.