Enpitsu Byoga x Male Reader

Requested by scarletonVpowegia

3rd Person Pov

Y/N flinched when his narcissistic friend, Enpitsu, suddenly took a picture of him.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, somewhat annoyed by his action.

"Just taking a photo reference for a painting I'm working on soon," Enpitsu replied. He smirked and added, "While a picture of a more beautiful person would be nice, you're good enough."

Y/N crossed his arms. He wasn't surprised by his vain remark, but it still hurt him deep inside, since he did have a small crush on his orange-haired friend.

"Whatever. What are you drawing, exactly?" Y/N questioned, trying to ignore Enpitsu's snarky comment.

"It's a secret~" Enpitsu simply responded.

Y/N mentally shrugged and brushed it off. He knew Enpitsu wouldn't tell him no matter how many times he asks, so why bother?

This didn't stop Y/N from wondering, though. Throughout the rest of the school day, Y/N spent his class time thinking about the situation. Why would Enpitsu not want Y/N to know what he was painting? He only paints what he finds beautiful, so why keep it a secret?

Y/N hoped that he'd find out at the end of the school day during activity time. When he walked into the club room, he was surprised to see that Enpistu had arrived there earlier than everyone else, even earlier than Geiju.

Enpitsu hadn't noticed Y/N yet. He seemed to be heavily focused on his painting. Y/N looked at his canvas, shocked to see what Enpitsu was painting.

It was a painting of Y/N.

"Wh-What the-?!" Y/N blurted out, red-faced.

Enpitsu jumped and turned around, finally noticing Y/N. A blush immediately crept onto his face.

"Y-Y/N?!" Enpitsu squeaked. 

Y/N tried his best to calm down. "Y-You.. drew me?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Enpitsu mumbled, lowering his head, his face still flustered.

Enpitsu felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck. Y/N nuzzled his cheek up to Enpitsu's.

"Thank you, I love it.."

Enpitsu felt embarrassed for blushing the whole time. He hugged Y/N back.

Both of their skin jumped when they heard giggling coming from the opened doors. There stood two snickering art girls, a dead-on-the-inside Borupen, and a stone-faced Geiju.

"Awwwww, you two are so cute together~!" Efude gushed.

"B-Be quiet, you two-!" Enpitsu spoke, trying his best to cover his face.

Efude and Maka smirked at each other. They both knew that one day the two boys would be able to express their feelings for each other.