Geiju Tsuka x Fem Reader

Requested by Ashy_Boi_249

3rd Person Pov

Y/N was alone in her classroom. She was leaning in her chair, her legs and feet resting on the desk in front of her, and writing in her diary.

Dear diary,

Geiju looked straight at me, and I made a goddamn fool of myself. My face was completely flustered, and the blonde bimbos openly made fun of me. Those bitches talk a lot of shit for idiots who look like Donald Trump's 5 aborted daughters. They make me so mad I could

Y/N flinched. She was pressing down on the paper so hard her pencil snapped. Y/N was slightly irked. She didn't want to get up and sharpen her pencil like the lazy high school student she was. However, she couldn't continue writing without it.

Galled, Y/N got up from her seat and went to the the pencil sharpener. Before Y/N could put her pencil in, she noticed the sharpener was jammed. There was a pencil already inside, and she couldn't pry it out.

"God dammit.."

Y/N sighed and started walking to the art room instead, since there was a pencil sharpener in there too, and she was going to go there anyway, like she does everyday after school. The (H/C) girl has a passion for art, and always spends her time in the art room drawing and improving her art.

She could easily, ya know... join the art club and just spend her time drawing there instead, but Y/N finds talking to the leader, aka her crush, too hard.

Yes, Y/N had a crush on the art nerd. The art nerd that likes solitude and never speaking more than 2 words. She finds his art inspiring, his peculiar personality cute, and not to mention she loves his adorable face. However, she's just never had the courage the courage to talk to him.

Y/N made her way to the art room, and spotted the pencil sharpen she yearned to use. Y/N gamboled to the pencil sharpener and immediately shoved her pencil in.

With her now sharpened pencil and a small grin on her face, Y/N turned around to go sit on a chair, but instead, she bumped into someone, who must've entered the room when she wasn't listening.

Y/N dropped her diary, which opened up to a random page when it fell onto the ground.

"Ah, s-sorry-!" Y/N apologized.

Y/N froze when she realized who she bumped into. Those familiar green eyes, freckles, glasses, and the red hair...

It was Geiju.

"No worries," he replied in his usual, calm voice.

Geiju bent down and picked up Y/N's diary for her. He was about to give it back, until he started to look at what was on the page.

Y/N was mentally shook. If it was a page about her feelings, she knew she was dead meat. 

"....."

Y/N pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, her face sweating, just wishing for the awkward silence to end already.

"...Pretty drawing," was all Geiju said, giving Y/N back her diary.

Y/N looked at the page it was turned to. It was a page talking about how she wanted to join the art club, but was too nervous to talk to Geiju. Under the writing was a doodle of her nervous.

"Oh.. th-th-thank you." Y/N mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

"..You nervous?" Geiju questioned, to Y/N's surprised.

"Huh?! W-Well, a b-bit I guess.." Y/N was close to strangling her own self if she wouldn't stop stuttering.

"..Joining us?" Geiju asked.

Y/N's eyes widened. She couldn't believe that Geiju, the cute art dude, was asking her, the stuttering weird girl who writes in a diary, if she wants to join his art club. 

Geiju was quiet, waiting for the flustered weirdo to respond.

"Y-You'd be okay with m-me being in your club?" Y/N asked, still sweating and blushing like a dork.

"Of course."

Y/N gulped, but quickly responded, "A-Alright! I'll join."

Geiju smiled(cutely) and responded with a simple, "How nice."

Mentally, Y/N was fangirling harder than Gema does with his anime crushes, but she was also nervous as hell. Part of her was just assuming Geiju only let her join because he felt bad for her.

Snapping Y/N out of her thoughts, Geiju gently grabbed Y/N's hand, which, obviously, made her a flustered tomato.

"Follow me."

Y/N nodded and proceeded to follow Geiju. He led her to the art club. Everyone in the club, who were painting, stared at Y/N. The blue-haired girl, Efude, smirked when she saw Geiju holding Y/N's hand and Y/N's red face.

Geiju let go of Y/N's hand and walked away, which saddened Y/N a bit, wishing she could hold his hand for longer, but her face immediately lit up again when Geiju walked back to her. He was holding a black beret.

"Th-Thank y-"

Y/N was about to grab the beret and put it on herself, but to her surprise, Geiju put it on her head himself. Y/N's face was a tomato yet again. Unknown to Y/N, this amused Geiju, though he'd never show it.

"Activity time," Geiju spoke.

Y/N nodded, changed into her painter's smock, and made her way to her canvas. Luckily there was an empty spot for her.

Painting on her canvas luckily calmed Y/N down, and she started thinking about what just happened.

Sure, being near Geiju all the time is gonna be a pain in the ass for Y/N and her easily-flustered and nervousness-induced self, but as long as she's near Geiju, she's happy.  And, hell, maybe, just maybe, she'll get closer to him..