Aoi x Fem Reader

Request by 24OT016731

Aoi's Pov

I don't exactly know how this happened. One moment I'm seen as the 'tough girl' by others, the next I'm seen as the 'dork with a crush'. Hell, it's not my fault the girl in my class is really cute, nice, funny, and just amazing all around.

....Fuck, I am a dork with a crush.

"Heh, Aoi, you okay? You've been staring into nothing for the past 5 minutes. You sure those brownies the cooking club fed you weren't pot brownies~?" Shiromi smirked. We were in the Student Counsel room. Shiromi was resting her cheek on her hand. 

"Shut your yap, Shiromi. I'm fine," I scoffed.

"If there's anything that's bothering you, you can always tell us, Aoi," Kuroko spoke.

"I said I'm fi-"

"She must be thinking about that girl she stares at in her class all of the time. Y/N I think her name was?" Akane said, placing a finger on her lips with that same smile she always has.

My face heated up, and Shiromi giggled. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to cover my blush with my hands.

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Heh, you should tell her. There's a myth that if you confess to someone under the school's cherry tree on a Friday, they'll accept your confession~" Shiromi suggested.

I gulped. "I don't know... What if she doesn't feel the same way? S'not like I'm that likable anyway.."

"Aoi don't say that about yourself," Akane assured me.

"Yeah you'll be fine~ Just write her a note, meet her at the cherry tree, confess to her, and then boom, you two are dating," Shiromi said.

I sighed.

"Alright fine. Just don't be surprised if I get rejected."

||Time skip to the next day, right before cleaning time is over||

Everyone few minutes I'd look up to the clock, anxiously waiting for the club meeting to be over just so I can confess my feelings to Y/N. I was lost in my thoughts so much that not even the sound of Kizana's constant whining could snap me out of it.

Soon enough, the club meeting was over. I blew a sigh of relief. Finally I can tell Y/N how I feel..

I put a note in Y/N's locker that told her to meet me at the cherry tree, and I quickly ran away.

Anxiety went through my body as I waited by her under the cherry tree. I was fiddling with my red uniform bow, hoping she didn't just ignore the letter.

I was staring down at the grass, until a heard a voice speak up.

"A-Aoi?"

I looked up to see the face I fell in love with. It was Y/N.

"H-H-Hi, Y-Y/N!" I mentally face palmed for stuttering. I could feel my face heating up.

"Y-You see... I-I really like you. Like, like like you. I think you're really caring, charming, cute, funny, and just amazing all around... It's ok if you don't feel the same way."

I lowered my head, waiting for her to reject me and make my heart shatter, but, instead, I felt a hand cup my cheek and lift my head up. I then felt a soft pair of lips connect with mine.

Before I could process what was going on, Y/N pulled away.

"Of course I feel the same way, Aoi. You're like, the coolest person in this school!"

I smiled wide like a dork. I've never felt this happy in my whole life. Without thinking, I tackled Y/N in a hug. I loved the feeling of her body warmth, and I wished it could last forever.

"I-I love you so much, Y/N!"

A giggle escaped Y/N's mouth.

"I love you too, dork."