Chapter 33

A/N: Ahhhh!! Guys!! Thanks for all your support! I've read what you guys suggested about the lengths of these chapters and I agree. I can't get the plot moving forward with short chapters, and because it would be impossible to update daily and it seems unfair to have you guys wait so long for such a short chapter.

So here's a long one for you with a bit of suspense! I really hope you'll like it.
We are 33 chapters in and yet it still feels like this story is just beginning.
I believe this one is a bit more than 5,000 words I just really love adding details, it just makes it more fun to read and enjoy.

Special thanks to this story's editor which is wattpad user @Freddy101 give them a follow and show them some love.

Also, thanks for 25k reads! We are almost to 30k!! You guys are amazing!

I love you guys!!

_________________________________________

Marinette glanced at herself in the mirror.
She loved the way the dress fit her, and Marinette hated to admit that Chloe did a damn well good job. The dark red lipstick lay on her lips perfectly, and despite Marinette's reprimanding of Chloe using a ton of hair spray once more to restyle her hair, it actually came out quite nice.

Marinette smiled, occasionally turning her body so that she had a better view of the dress.
Excitement began to bubble in her chest, and Marinette wanted to rush out back towards the ballroom so that she could show her parents how beautiful the dress was.

"I think I'm ready to show my parents. The makeup looks amazing." Marinette glanced back at Chloe with a small smile. "Thank you so much..."

Chloe chuckled, placing her hands on to her hips proudly at the work of art she had just done on Marinette. It definitely would get her out there. She already knew her name would be on every magazine that features this wedding.

It was all about the hustle and the blonde was living for it.
"Of course, of course!" Chloe chimed, placing her hands on Marinette's shoulders and spinning her around towards the door.

"Now!" Chloe pipped, wandering over towards the door and tugging it open. "Go forth my work of art, and show everyone my makeup prowess!"

Marinette sighed, her eyes nearly rolling to the back of her head at Chloe's dramatization. She bit her lip, her heart racing in her chest as she rushed out of the suite.
It was like a child playing dressup. She really wanted her mom to see how much she loved the dress.
___________________________________________

Adrien sighed, his eyes glancing up at the sky. There was a heavy feeling in his chest, and Adrien found himself only falling deeper into a hell hole.

He had felt so conflicted about everything. The words Marinette had confessed only moments prior began to swim in his head, and on top of that, he couldn't get the image of Kagami with Luka out of his head.

There was no room in his heart to hate anyone, but he was so damn angry.
He was so angry that someone would take something as vital as trust so lightly, and then completely rob him of it.

It almost felt like he had wasted his life and his time with a complete stranger. He had created such a perfect version of Kagami in his head, and that version of her was who he was in love with. He wanted that version of his girlfriend back, but he knew that there was no way that could realistically happen.

The Kagami that he loved was gone, simply because she never existed. He saw her for what she truly was, and that image couldn't be rid. It had completely shattered the life he wanted to live with her.
The thought of never getting that back tore at his heart relentlessly.