Chapter 58

DISCLAIMER:

Sex does NOT hurt for everyone, including virgins. It also does for some people as well and in other cases it does hurt and it feels good. It really depends on the person.
Perhaps I wasn't transparent enough in chapter 14 when Alya explained the logistics of it when Marinette asked.

Everyone is different. I don't want to confuse some readers who dont have experience to believe that first time sex will ALWAYS hurt when that's not always the case. Marinette was tense, there was no foreplay and Marinette reiterated that she preferred foreplay before her first time in chapter 15 so that it would feel good.
Also Adrien and Marinette didn't have sex yet. They tried to but Marinette clearly wasn't ready.

I hope you all can understand that basics of sex and fiction. Know that everyone is different and yes, foreplay helps a ton but its entirely up to the person and how they deal with it.

If you can't understand that or are too young to understand that, then you probably should not be reading this story.

I'll try and be more transparent next time.
_________________________________________

"I told you to stay still..."

  Marinette felt her heart sink.
The sound of it's voice, the way it held her down, the way it forced her to bend over.

She was exposed. She could feel her skirt pooled at her ankles as well as her underwear.
   Her heart hurt, and despite how much she opened her mouth to scream, nothing came out. She was forced to stay where she was, and the booming sound of the music drowned everything else out.

  She whimpered, her body aching as he began to hit her. Her body trembled the moment he ripped off her clothes and Marinette was completely exposed.

She groaned even more so, her knees pressing together as they were close to giving out.

Marinette squeezed her eyes shut, her chest heaving as she began to cry. She was a heaping naked mess the moment it approached her from behind.

"No..." she breathed, her voice breaking.
"No! Don't touch me, leave me alone!"
Marinette panted, her hands pushing off the wall. She felt its arms around her, holding her tightly.

Tears spilled from her eyes as she began to thrash and kick, her voice raising from her throat as no matter how much she screamed, or how hard she kicked or punch, she couldn't get away from it.

She was helpless.
She was defeated.
She was going to lose.

Marinette cried out, her eyes burning with tears as she felt its arms only grow tighter around her, and with one last cry for help she finally opened her eyes.

***

"Hey!"

Marinette jumped at the sound of Adrien's voice. She opened her eyes, exhaling as she couldn't see in the dark.

  Her body trembled and Marinette closed her eyes once more, gripping on to the sheets as she tried to calm her heart.

"Are you okay?" Adrien asked, his voice heavy and laced with fatigue as he slowly wrapped his arms around her. "It sounded like you were having a bad dream..."

  Marinette pressed her lips together as her heart felt tight within her chest. She naturally allowed him to swathed his arms around her and pull her close. She closed her eyes, resting her face against his chest with a rigid breath. Her heart continued to pound erratically within the confines of her chest and it was almost painful. She buried her face into his chest, unable to say anything as the memory of her nightmare and the memory of the assault she endured that night remained etched in her brain.