Characters 1: The Animatronics

Everyone who has even heard of the series knows about at least one of these animatronics. Well... The first part is just the main animatronics that kills you as the night guard, and the ones that are 'real' in general. I'm also gonna type out what soul is possessing each animatronic, and there will be a question mark after the name if we just don't know who's possessing the animatronic. If there's an question mark after the name and before the dash, then I'm not exactly sure if I should've put it in this section of the characters. Just saying this right now, but I'm not putting in the Bidybabs, Electrobabs or the Minireenas. Let's get started on this long list before I bore you two much.

****FNaF one****

Freddy- Gabriel

Bonnie- Jeremy

Chica- Susie

Foxy- Fritz

Golden Freddy- Cassidy

****FNaF Two****

Toy Freddy- ?

Toy Bonnie- ?

Toy Chica- ?

Mangle- Susie's Dog 

Balloon Boy- ?

Puppet- Charlotte

JJ- ?

Shadow Freddy- ?

Shadow Bonnie(RXQ)?- ?

Withered Freddy- Gabriel

Withered Bonnie- Jeremy

Withered Chica- Susie

Withered Foxy- Fritz

Withered Golden Freddy- Cassidy

****I wasted time typing out the withereds since they're the same animatronics from the first game. Great.****

****FNaF Three****

Springtrap- William Afton/Purple Guy

Phantom Puppet- Charlie

****I didn't forget the other phantoms. There will be another chapter in where I type out the other phantoms and the Nightmares. The reason Phantom Puppet is here is because it is the only Phantom that is actually real and not a figment of your oxygen deprived hallucinations.****

****Sister Location****

Baby- Elizabeth Afton

Funtime Freddy- ?

Funtime Foxy- ?

Ballora- ??? Afton

Ennard- ??????????? (He's all of the above Sister Location animatronics)

****We still haven't learned the first name of Ballora's spirit. We do however know that she's William wife, and therefore an Afton.****

****FNaF Six/Pizzeria Simulator****

Molten Freddy- ?

Scraptrap- William Afton/Purple Guy

Scrap Baby- Elizabeth Afton

Lefty- Charlotte

****UCN****

****I'm only putting this in here for one character, and the Ultimate Custom Night isn't gonna have too much effect on any of my theories except for the voice lines you get after getting killed. Right...****

Dee Dee- ?

****FNaF VR Help Wanted****

Glitchtrap- Springtrap's Personality/Mentality? (I'm not really sure on how he's still alive since he's getting tortured in purgatory by Cassidy/Golden Freddy)

Animdude-  The creator of FNaf in the Canon 

**** Afterword****

So... Yeah. Those are all of the animatronics that can kill you in the first six games excluding FNaF four. The reason FNaF four is getting a separate chapter with the phantoms is because it's all a big nightmare with lore hidden it. Hope you enjoyed all of this effort, or if you just scrolled through this without actually reading it. Either way, hopefully you are reading this. I will update this as more and more characters are released, and more names are revealed. I have no idea when I'll be able to write the next chapter, but I'll try to get these chapters/theories out as soon as I can, with as much evidence as possible.