Security Breach: Gameplay and Lore Prediction

First, I would like to say that I was wrong on my last three theories. My very first one I had made was kind of correct, but it was still wrong in the long run. I was going to make this into a chapter, but since I was inspired by the new trailer and book, Bunny Call, I thought that putting this before the theory was better.  Now I shall hand it over to past me and my excitement over this theory.

HOLY MOTHER OF SCOTT CAWTHON!!! Sorry, that really was my first impression of the trailer. Especially since it's actual gameplay. Now to the theory, and how it ties into the newest book in the Fazbear Frights (as of when this comes out), Bunny Call. My reasoning behind Bunny Call being such a big part is that there have been minor "Easter eggs" throughout the book. In all three mini-stories, we see a woman with blonde hair at least once. In the first story, she's just a quick jump in, has no effect on the main character in any real meaning except to show him where he needed to go. In the second book, we don't get told what color her eyes are, but we do know that she chews out the main character causing him to get into arguments. In the third book, the blonde girl was one of the main characters in the story. Onto the trailer. There are three screenshots of the game that have peaked my interest. The first one they show, we can see the background looking kinda like a distribution center, which could be the place that the man in the third book literally poofed into dust and unknowable liquid. Despite what MatPat thinks that story's about, I think it has something to do with Security Breach, mainly because of the blonde haired girl. To coincidental to not be a hint. I think that the kid with the alligator mask could still be Cassidy, or it could be Micheal from the books. My reasoning behind this is that the kid is wearing an alligator mask, and an alligator has never appeared before as an animatronic until this one. It was thought that William's soul went into circuit boards or something else similar that ended up into the game. However, that piece could easily be proven in the game's logic as Fazbear entertainment likes being cheap, and they could've used the remainder of the Scraptrap circuits as well. But this can be debated in a later theory. The connection of this story to Security Breach is that the Glamrock animatronics are most likely helping you rather than trying to kill you, and Monty, the alligator, is most likely possesed.

The third screenshot is connected to the second book with the maze and the game designer. The main part in this that could connect it together is the laser tag maze in there, and the maze in the game. What we may need to do is to avoid a rabbit animatronic inside the maze. In fact, this might be the first time we actually run away from Vanny.

In the final screenshot, the two places off to the side caught my attention pretty quickly. Inside of one of the windows, we see something resembling a rabbit, then after that, we hear the deep voice talking to us, saying that she had found us. This actually connects to the first story, where the blonde hair girl has the least amount of participation, and this story is the hardest to connect to the game. However, though it's hard, you can still connect it. My belief is that the first task we have to do is to hide, and to stop Vanny from entering the room you had hidden yourself in. There are several spots where Vanny tries to get in, but after she fails, she doesn't try it again.

Now, onto the last part. The animatronic you see in the second screenshot that is clearly trying to kill you. You can see that it has red eyes, similar to Vanny's when she jumpscares you. There are two things that could happen with this. One, Vanny herself could be the one hacking into them and making them do what she wishes, or they could be hacked by our favorite weasel, Glitchtrap. As we know, Glitchtap has "hacked" into Vanny (and Jeremy) and Vanny's eyes are red. There's also what Vanny is telling you as the video goes through the different screenshots. She calls you "Gregory," and the way she speaks sounds like you're a child. It does make sense when you think about it. If you are running away from Vanny and the hacked animatronics at night, then the fact that the blonde haired girl is not having a big part in the first stories would make more sense if she doesn't know that you're there until a little later in the game. The guard would most likely find you near the end of the game, possibly in the kitchen area, and then she would try to protect you from Vanny and that weird lunar animatronic. This is also connected to the books by the second story because the kitchen is where the protagonist in the second story cuts his stomach open and dies.

The reason I used Bunny Call so much in this theory is because of how suspicious it was that there was a blonde woman in every story, as well as a rabbit, or something that could be directly connected to William Afton. In most of the stories, it showed the rabbit finding a way to get into reality, or it becomes extremely unsettling to the point that the protagonist knows that somethings wrong.