Characters 2: Phantoms/Nightmares

In this chapter, (I literally put my last chapter up last night, but I want to all of the boring stuff out of the way) I will be listing all of the nightmares and phantoms that aren't real. Hopefully, this chapter will be much shorter than the last one, and it'll stay shorter. Hopefully. Anyway, this will include all of the canon nightmares, and the next chapter will be the non-canon animatronics. (If the phantom has a soul trapped, I'll let you know who) Let's just get started so we can get into the real theorizing soon!

****FNaF Three****

Phantom Freddy- Freddy

Phantom Foxy- Foxy

Phantom Chica- Chica

Phantom Mangle- Mangle

Phantom Balloon Boy- Balloon Boy

****I'm not gonna write who possesses each animatronic again. Read the last chapter to know that.****

****FNaF Four****

Nightmare Freddy- Freddy

Nightmare Bonnie- Bonnie

Nightmare Chica- Chica

Nightmare Foxy- Foxy

Nightmare Fredbear- Fredbear

Plushtrap- Theodore (From The Silver Eyes, The Twisted Ones, and The Fourth Closet)

Nightmare- Fredbear

Nightmare Balloon Boy- Balloon Boy

****This time, I'm writing who each Nightmare is based off of. At least, who I think who there based off of.****

****Afterword****

YES!!!!!!! A semi-short chapter!!!! Alright, you might be confused about Plushtrap. Well, I'll show you my evidence AFTER I'm done with the other animatronics. Like I said, I HAVE read the books, and will soon read the new ones. See you all next time.