Theory 2: Mike Afton Is the Crying child

K, I'm back! Sorry for the wait. I just couldn't come up with a theory to put out with enough evidence to make sense. My first one was a bit of a stretch, so that's why this one will be better.

The crying child identity has always been confusing. What is his name? Is he Henry's son or William's son? Well, if we look in the security logbook, we see the ghost writing asking him "Do you remember your name?" and "Do you have dreams?" What makes this interesting is that next to this ghost writing is a drawing of Nightmare Fredbear without his hat. Even then, he still died. So how was he brought back to life? We know from 'The Forth Closet' that it's possible for someone to create an animatronic that looks human. We also know from 'Lonely Freddy' that there are animatronics that can steal the soul from kids and replace it with a fake one. One that does everything right. If we look at how close the Fredbear plush was to the crying child, It's possible that the plush was a Lonely Freddy. In Sister Location, we see that there's a radio next to a Golden Freddy plush. If it was his father that was guiding him home, trying to make sure that whatever happened to his daughter didn't happen to his son. Now here's the confusing part. If this is an Afton, then how is Elizabeth missing right now? That wouldn't make sense when we bring in phone guy's calls. Then we look at the Emily family. Charlie was killed in 1983, presumably before the events of FNaF 4. In the Silver Eyes Series, Charlie is looking for her brother Sammy. She thinks that William had killed him. In the Twisted ones, At the end of the book it says, 'He looked up at her; one of his pupils had swallowed the iris of his eye. He[Springtrap] smiled vaguely. "I didn't choose him."' So if the crying child is Sammy, why is his name Mike Afton? And what happened to his older brother? His older brother had died from being a nightguard, and wanted to fix everything. I'll go more on that later.

Back to the first question, how is Sammy Emily now Mike Afton? After Sammy was hospitalized by the bite, Henry didn't want to lose another kid. So he placed one of the Lonely Freddy's that could take someone's soul and used that after five days of Sammy being in a coma. He promised his son that he would put him back together, but was swallowed by the grief of his daughter. He placed his son's soul, that's still trapped in his never ending nightmare, on his desk in Circus Baby's Rentals. He was then consumed by his grief that he never fixed his son. William found Sammy's soul, and created a body for him as an experiment. He then transferred the soul into the new body. William most likely was grieving over his daughter at this point, so he created memories of him as his son. He named him Mike, then he died. Mike was brought up by William's wife, who he thought was his mother. That was why the ghost writing in the logbook was asking him 'Do you remember your name?' It was because his name wasn't Mike, and that's also why he had crossed it out. Not only that, but there were oddly specific questions in it as well. The writing asks, 'What do you remember?' Look to the Fourth Closet, and it says, 'Charlie looked to her feet, but didn't see feet at all, only three legs of a camera tripod anchored to the ground. "He was making memories for you; making a life for his little rag doll, making her a real girl."' The question must've been talking about that. Yet there's more. The ghost writing asks, 'Do any of these look familiar to you?' Underneath it are drawings of a toy wired telephone, a bike, a male doll, a toy flute, a jack-in-the-box, and a female doll. What's curious is how the question is posed. The toy phone would make sense, seeing how a couple of pages back, the ghost writing asks 'Was your favorite childhood toy a plastic purple telephone?' If the crying child was Sammy in the beginning, then it would also make sense that he would recognize the dolls too. This is the only fully logical conclusion that fights in with the timeline neatly.

This could get proven wrong at any point in time, but I don't think it will. Their's just to much evidence that proves my point. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this. I'll try to be faster with my next theory, and I already have a good idea for my next one.