Identity and Fate of Phone Guy

When I writing my last theory, a question popped up. What happened to Mike's brother? In the logbook, the ghost writes 'The party was for you.' Why would a ghost be saying this unless he felt guilty. In the phone guy's call on night 3 of FNaF 2 he says, "Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite." Rewind to FNAF 4, and we see the older brother with the foxy head on. Not only that, there is a 30 year gap in time between the third location (FNAF 1) and Fazbear Fright (FNAF 3). We know from the hidden cutscene in Sister Location that FNAF 3 took place after Sister Location. So, if the older brother was Mike, how could he work at every location that was opened up? Something to note as well, the phone guy always refers to Fazbear Entertainment as 'we' or 'they.' Not only that, but there's all of the specific questions in the security logbook. One of the questions in the logbook asks 'Was your favorite ride the carousel.' It's a very specific question for a ghost to ask him. In the story "Lonely Freddy" Alec is sitting in the hallway and he's thinking, "He ruined the party, ruined Hazel, ruined his whole 15 years by believing everyone was out to get him." If this is an alternate version of the older brother, then this would mean that he never really knew his younger brother or his younger sister in this universe. Since he didn't really know, the specific questions would make sense if he was haunting the logbook. We know that by the way the phone guy spoke in his messages that he didn't see himself as an actual employee, but more of a volunteer or manager. So if this is Mike's brother, then this would mean he died and Mike in FNAF one was aware of it when it happened. If that's true, then that would mean he's possessing the logbook. Even then, which Freddy's suit did he get stuffed into? At the death screens in FNaf 1, we see you getting stuffed in a normal freddy suit. But what if he wasn't stuffed into a normal suit. What if he was stuffed into the Golden Freddy suit. If this is the case, then that would make more sense than a normal freddy suit like we're told. This would also make sense that his name is Kelsey, like we see in the story "The New Kid." Moreover, we see that the body in the Golden Freddy suit has curly black hair. If we take into account that the suit was dark, or that we never truly saw the older brother's hair color. Then it would make sense that the older brother would be both the phone guy and the older brother. So if he really did get shoved into the Golden Freddy suit, then that would mean his name would most likely be Kelsey.

Okay,  this was shorter than my other two theories, and it took me forever to post it. Yes, know Matpat put out a theory that the older brother is Micheal, but I don't believe it. Watermelon gum is something that just doesn't disprove the entire security logbook. Sorry for how long this took to post, I'm going to try to get the next one out sooner. I had just hit a roadblock with my theories because Matpat solved almost everything already! I will try to have a security breach theory out soon, though... Hopefully.