Epi. 4

Three days later

I walk out the house with the groceries list in my hand

I walk out the house with the groceries list in my hand. It's been a couple days and I still couldn't even get that kiss out of my head. It was unremarkable-like it was a puzzle in me that was complete. I've kissed a good amount, but that was different. It was warm and rough at the same time. I bite my lip and get in the car, but abuela loses her mind just thinking a Santos or any gang member being near me. A lot of people caught the news what I did that night because Renelo and his friends. I wanna scream because of it because people are shaking their heads at me.

I drive out the driveway and go to the small grocery shop since it's cheaper than Walmart. When I get out the car, I quickly lock the car and go inside. We needed snacks for the kids and daily foods for us. Mr. Brown stares at me when I walk in and I cringe inside. I hope that he doesn't know about what happened over the weekend. I just hate how my business is out there it makes me look bad as a childcare worker and as a human being. Rosalía you know that man was raised in a whole different world than you!-Which gives me more of a reason to run now like everyone is implying to me.

"Rosalía your basket." Mr. Brown chuckles at me.

I let out a shy laugh and grab one before I start the shopping spree. I just want this whole gossip thing to go away. Daniella has not called me after what happened because Jesus was pissed when he founded out she lied to him. I throw food in the basket and then the door rings. I look so bad right now, I hope it's nobody important. I go up to the small pharmacy to pickup Abuelas pills for her. I wait for the prescription to be ready. I don't want to get to work tomorrow, I just want more time to myself. I massage to nape of my neck till, I'm handed the refill. Before I fully turn around, I bump into someone and my basket falls to the floor. I dive to the floor to pick up the items that are scattered on the floor.

" I'm sorry." I quickly apologize.

The person gets down and helps me pick the items up. Right when I'm almost done, the person hand cuffs my chin and I'm turn to look at who's in front of me. Oscar has a cocky smirk on his face and all the second thoughts go away. My eyes stare at his red tinted lips.

"Hey Rosalía..." his deep voice rings in my head and all the things abuela has told me disappears.

He chuckles at me, noticing I'm just staring at his lips. I pull my attention off if them and stare at his whole face. Jeez he's handsome...nah he's fine as hell.

"Sorry Rosalía You can't kiss them now." He teases me.

I nervously laugh and continue to pick my things up. He joins me and soon we stand up together. My senses come back together. Lemme stop before another gossip spreads.

" I uh... Shouldn't be around you.." I say softly.

He chuckles and his hand rests on my hand holding the basket. Hesitant I pull away...I can't be with this man. I need a nice guy that can take care of us together. Being with a gang member will be one sided, I even know that.

"Or people not want me around you." He says in a serious tone.

My eyes dart away from his face and I anxiously bite my bottom lip. He lets out a annoyed huff and pulls me out of sight. Oscar rests me on a shelf and his face rests inches away from my face. My heart beats rapidly in my chest and I know my cheeks are rose tinted. His breath smells like spearmint and his eyes a dull like usual. I want to make out with him so bad.

"We both know that you are scared to be seen with a Santos but you don't even know Me." He emphasizes on the last part.

"Okay yes bu-" I try to defend what everyone says to me but I'm cut off.

"You know deeply inside that I may be a Santos but I'm better than any guy you've been with."

Well it's cocky but true...Fuck it. I crash my lips on his and his lips respond back even more hungrier. His hands land on my hips and my hand hold onto his biceps. I tilt my head and he tugs my bottom lip making me slightly moan. Shit did I really just moan, but I guess it intensifies him and his lips travel to the nape of my neck. I gasp quietly and I can feel myself getting too hot. I lead his lips back to mine and give him one last hungry peck before I break contact.

He smirks down at me with lust filling his eyes. I wanna make out with him again, but I need to calm down firsthand. I fix my hair and grab my basket.

"Aye Spooky- oh my bad."

I turn around and it's the boy that dropped off those twins. I glare at him with my whole heart, he's the reason I'm in this mess. Oscar rubs his facial hair and if looks could kill.

"What?" He barks.

The boy seems unfazed.

"Cashier." He points.

Oscar gives me one last look.

"Meet me behind your house at 7pm." He say and with that he leaves me by myself .