Epi. 6

-2 weeks later-

-2 weeks later-

I couldn't help but not be pissed at Oscar. He for real ghosted me. Half of me admits that I could have been trippin and I missed that we could've been fuck buddies to him. Though that mad absurd... I don't have enough evidence to say that we're not, but half of me says we're not. That's it, he asked me on a date! Yeah and how long has it been since he asked Rosalía...yeah as I thought, you were a ass tap. I've been in a bad mood lately because of this. It's not fair that I'm letting him be in my mind when I'm obviously not in his. He's such a fucking prick.

I don't need this validation from anybody. I get out of bed and call Daniella. She answers and I tell her to get ready we're gonna go to the outlet mall. Shopping is therapeutic for me and getting advice from Daniella is what I needed.  The door swings open and my prima Jasmine smiles at me. I glare at her and roll my eyes.

"Jeez Abuela was right you're being a straight up bitch you need to loosen up like your tits-just kidding they're a really good size honestly I want mine like yours it's hard to fit my tits right in bras-"I stop listening  right when she touches her boobs.

I go to my closet and pick out a gray shirt, orange dress and nikes. I have been a little passive aggressive lately and I don't even have a excuse because Spooky isn't available it seems. Even when I was throwing up a lot lately Abuela helped me get rid of my food poisoning, yet I threw a hissy fit on how she shouldn't baby me. Though abuela was just trying to help. I sigh and toss the clothes on my bed. I shouldn't be this affected.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jasmine asks.

I signal her to close the door and I make promise her to not to tell anyone. When I'm done her mouth is on the floor and her eyes are wide.

"jazmín vamnos!!!" My tía calls out before Jasmine can even give me advice.
-
I pull up to Daniellas home and Jesus walks ahead of Daniella.

"Daniella and I are gonna spend the day with each other." she giggles and her hair is a messy.

I get what he's hinting on and I leave. Great I'm all by myself, It's fine maybe I needed a me time. It's a nice drive to the outlet mall and I grab my purse and lock the car doors when I get out. I love to get out of freeridge and get to feel like a fully middle class person, with middle class problems. I shop at H&M, Victoria Secret, Ulta and actually shop till I drop.

I tiredly rest myself on a bench and let me aching feet rest. My excited mind is full about how I'm going to pair the outfits I bought. I feel goosebumps on the back of my neck and I know someone is staring. I scan my surroundings and in a ally I see a familiar body. Rosalía mind yourself. I ignore the angel on my shoulder and let my curiosity gets the best of me. I get up and slowly step to where he stands, waiting for a complete stranger to turn around and me to apologize. The devil himself turns around...

Ronelo turns around with a straight face. Instantly my face turns red. The memories of that night rushes upon me making my stomach hurt. That night when he got beat up by Oscar... I look like a idiot now. To everyone Oscar has not been talking to me longer than he actually has. Which is actually embarrassing. Ronelo sets a footlocker box down and scans me up and down. God I can imagine what he's thinking. "Wow look at Rosalía My gang affiliated ex. Man I hate her ass she got me beat the fuck up."

"Hey chica what brings you here?" He asks.

I nervously lift my bags and turn my lips into a small grin. He nods his head and soon a awkward silence is there. I should apologize, we're adults not kids and I shouldn't have let that happen.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry Ronelo..." I say ashamed of myself.

He scratches the back of his neck and sighs. I don't blame him for not forgiving me. I nod and awkwardly walk away from him and leave. God could this day get worse? I walk over to a pizza shop and grab a bite before I go. I hope I don't throw this up. I'm not sure if it's bad luck and I keep getting food poisoning or me having some stomach bug. I get in the car and drive till I realize that the gas light is on. Abuela stays leaving a little bit of gas in the car and always makes me pump it, but I'd rather do it for her than to let her get mugged. I park my car at a pump and my heart drops when I see a red car pull up right next to me. Oh hell no! I don't need to see this asshole now! I get out the car and try to hurry and get cash out to go to the register inside. Oscar smirks at me and I feel my pizza come right back up.

Fuck my life.
-
Oscar made me sit in his car, while he drove Abuelas car back home. As if that didn't make me any more sicker than I am, I remembered that I haven't taken the pill since we had sex and maybe that's why I've been sick a lot lately. I get out of the red leathered car and lock it when I walk into the gas station. I buy two pregnancy tests and head to the bathroom. God I hope I'm not pregnant abuela will kill me! Well honey he did plant a seed inside of you. I shake as I open the box and do what the directions say. I'm not ready to be a mother, I'm not ready to bear Oscars kid that can lead to a green light on my forehead in a instant. Being a baby mama was not my intention in life. Tear after tear, I find myself sobbing uncontrollably in a dirty gas station bathroom.

I take a hold of myself and piss on all the sticks and wait. God, if you're there please hear me out and let me wait to have a kid.
-
Oscar pov

I make it back to the gas station by a homie dropping me off. I walk towards the car and I see that Rosalía isn't in there. My heart drops and I scan around with all my concentration. She's obviously not out here, I storm into the store and go to the register.

"Have you seen...my girl... she has brown hair yay high?" I ask.

The nervous teenaged boy points the bathroom. I nod and quickly walk back of the store. Without thinking I try to open the door, but it's locked. I knock on the locked bathroom door and I hear shuffling around.

"Rosalía are you okay?" I ask loud enough for her to hear.

It's quiet, till I can hear hushed sobs. Why is she crying? What's the matter with her? Dang this girl is emotional. After a moment the door opens and I'm pulled in. I smirk and lock the door, damn she must want me. I turn around and realize that she's been crying and there's four pregnancy tests that are all positive on the counter. And out out all the things I can say, I say...

"These yours?"