{Memory box}mini epi.

Oscar and I sit at the edge of the bed quietly staring at the memory box we made for the baby. It's my fault I lost the baby, I could frantically say my mom took my firstborn. The truth is, I let stress terminate our Israel. I really was trying to calm down but even that was stressful...I was meditating and cooking for an escape frequently. Then nights will come and I barely got sleep, fears that underneath this roof we'd wouldn't be as safe as we thought. That a incident like that could happen again. I could hold it together for three more months.

Oscar was hurt to the core because that's what held hope for us in our relationship honestly... like a goal to look to. Tears pour down and I sob.

"Hey hey hey it's okay my love." Oscar quickly holds me.

The beach themed made me think about when Oscar took me to the beach for our first date. We had added more things into this box overtime stuff that we thought that Israel could open and see again and feel special. It should've been the other way around opening this box. Israel should have been grown and me in a casket looking in this baby box. Oscar softly rubs my back and I get ahold of myself after awhile. I rest my head on his chest and he grabs the box shakily himself. I know he's being strong for us right now but each sniffle really makes me for more bad for him. I know he wanted Israel to be better that the both of us. He wanted to be the father he always wanted and he knows he's not perfect but he was going to try his hardest to do the best for our baby boy.

Family and neighbors really wanted to reach out to us when we lost Israel. I'm thankful Abuela helped us not have to worry about telling people before processing our own loss. I even I remember how Abuela was the first one to find out and knew before I even told her.

"Did I...tell you how abuela found out how I was pregnant?"
Abuela's pov

I wake up to the sounds of muffled laughter echoing the house. Ah, Rosalía is always up to something on that telephone. Young people act like they can't do anything without them theses days, I have a flip phone and I can call who I need and that's it. These things are evil, you can just punch things through a screen and the have the government watch you through those cameras. I throw the covers off and sit for a second before getting out of bed.

She needs to go to bed it's twelve o'clock in the morning and I'm not letting her sleep in we have chores that need to be done Sunday and we need to go to church in the afternoon. I reach her room and I pause.

"Princessa I hope the baby has your eyes..."

I hear that dirty mans voice in her room talking to Rosalía. How dare he sneak into my house and not have enough respect to even address to me that he's here and Rosalía is very much at fault too. That man ruins everything he touches, he's cursed look at those Santos. They bring nothing good into the world just another gang that we don't need here. And who eyes does he hope for? I already caught them kissing, but I just thought it was a one time thing...who am I kidding my sweet Rosa would never lay on her back for someone as evil as him. Wait baby!

My stomach plummets to the floor and I feel a cold sweat break. Aye! My baby cannot be having a baby. She has a career and she is a good young woman. Rosalía need to settle down with someone who has their stuff together. It's his fault, its men like him-Rosalía Father that destroy women like her. And I'm not going to let her live underneath my holy home when she can turn her back on my laws and gods laws. I've given her too much chances to disrespect me and I could care less about it because at this point she is disrespecting herself.

And the baby.... my heart pangs and I walk over to the living room and wish my love was her right now. I know he would be attempting to calm me down for sure if he was here. It would be easier if she was with a man like my husband, but Spooky is dangerous. I know what the Santos do with their young kids. They get them around all the nasty living and soon enough when the child becomes a teenager, they're in a gang and dropped out of school. I used to see Ray Diaz associate those Santos and Oscar used to be a bright boy but soon he became spooky now...nothing but foolishness. I can't allow myself to let Rosalía walk around like that underneath my authority.

If I send her to her mother she will be untouchable and the only one at risk would be Spooky. Rosalía might not like living with her but I can't protect her and the baby by myself. I won't allow myself to ask spooky for help, I'll be damned. I'll break it to her in the morning...
-

"Wow I always wondered how she knew..." he sighs out.

Oscar takes out the Polaroid pictures of me with a belly out of the box. Some of them a random like me sleeping to me flicking him off when I'm cooking. I pull out Oscar Polaroids and it's him with a bright smile with his face near my belly. He doesn't really like taking pictures but boy does he look great in them. I put the pictures back and pull out a small teddy bear Oscar won for me at the fair before we got into the big fight and it holds the posible names we wanted. I hear sobs next to me and I'm relieved he's finally letting his pain out. I pull him to me and gently rubbing his back softly rocking him.

An: guys you don't know how much I miss this book like omb need to come out with the new season alreadyyyy don't think I forgot about this book bc I didn't but I'd like to thank you guys for supporting this book I started writing this book the day when spring break started and so did Covid nineteen this book has more meaning to me than really anything it helped me have goals for myself and helped me escape reality so thank you guys for supporting this is honestly the only book I'm actually proud I wrote and love so yes and love ya <33