The break

Johnnys Pov

"just saying im still here" i said after they mentioned that they all have tried drugs. "oh right you girls tell me about orlando over here" carson said smirking "well johnny came in the middle of 9th grade, he came 2 days before homecoming, he asked me the same day he came" kenzie said "he bought me chocolates and a bear for Valentine's Day last year" Brynn said smiling "ahhhh so Orlando is fast ok" Carson said jokingly (I hope)

Time skip to after school
As I'm walking down the hall I see Mackenzie by her locker, usually we would disgust what we were going after school aka first day tradition, but we aren't talking right now so I don't know if it's still going on. As I walk up to her I see Brynn going the same way so I just ask her instead "hey Brynn do you know if we are still going out or no" I asked curious "Kenzie canceled plans today so I do t think so" she said seeming gloomy "she's been pissed all day what is her problem" I asked curious "literally ever since Friday she's been bitchy and I'm honestly over it" Brynn said crossing her arms "but hey I still wanna go out it's the first day of school, so if you wanna meet me at the somerset park, we can hang out" she said with a smile "hell yeah, we can't cancel plans for her. I'll see you there at 5?" I asked "cool 5" she said smile then walking away.

"hey Carson wait up" I yelled from down the hallway "oh look is orlando what a swell guy" Carson said "oh um hi, so me and Brynn we're talking and usually on the first day of school we go out and have fun, so I was wondering if you would like to join us" I said smiling, I guess I said something wrong because he didn't seem to happy "you and Brynn were going out tonight" he asked confused "well yeah it's first day tradition, but this year it's just me and Brynn" I said dropping my smile "look Orlando, I get that you bought her some dumb gifts for a romantic holiday but she is mine you know that right" Carson said sternly, then it clicked that me and his girlfriend were going out tonight that sounded bad "waiiiitttt a second, I don't like Brynn, like at all. And even if I did I'm with Kenzie. But we are just friends we've both made that pretty clear, she only talked about you, like I couldn't even ask her about math without her saying something about you it was annoying" I said quickly

"look, Kenzie has been really bitchy and she canceled plans with us so I was just wondering is you wanted to hang out tonight, we usually go to the skatepark, then ice cream, then the movies or something, we just hang out and laugh until like 12 then we get like 4 hours of sleep it's all fun nothing romantic" I say explaining our night. "Oh I see, you just act like stupid fun teenagers for a night" Carson said after about 15 seconds "yeah yeah" I say "cool so I'm assuming we leave at 5" he said "yeah, I will bring my car it's big and can carry a lot of shit" I said laughing "ok cool I'll send you my address" he said before leaving.

As I continue to walk down the hall I see that Kenzie is no longer by her locker which is kinda relieving because now it won't be awkward.
As I walk outside I get pulled onto the side of the building "hey what the hell" I yell not seeing the person, "chill Orlando gosh" I heard a female voice say "omg Brynn why couldn't you just text me" I ask "Kenzie keeps circling our cars so when she goes for her second round we will have th make a run for it" she said "why can't we just walk to our cars" I ask confused "because she's been bitchy and I'm but about to yell at her" Brynn said "I will go and distract her and you can run" I say not caring.

As I walk over there I see her by my car with a bit of a mad face "where the hell have you been" she asked mad " I was minding my own business" I said back "do you wanna hangout tonight" she asked "I can't, I have plans" I say "oh ok, what are you guys doing" she asked "nothing just chillin" I say not completely lying "well I hope you have fun with whoever you're chilling with" she said clearly hurt about something "why don't you hangout with your friends" I yell so she will here me "because they will all be hanging out together" she said walking away. It takes me a second to process that she was talking about us and let's just say I now this isn't going to end well for me.

Once I got home I saw a note of the kitchen counter from my mom

Hey Orlando springs,
Me and your father will be gone for about a month or so. We have nannies for m speed dial if you need them. We can't tell you where we are going but just remember don't have any people in our house especially that Mackenzie girl that you always talk about. We did some research on her and she isn't a good person.
1- she got expelled for drugs in the 7th grade
2- she is an all A's and B's student she can't even get all A's
3- her parents aren't good people, her mom is a lawyer and her dad is a famous baseball player, they literally have nothing going for them
Just remember John we know what you do and who you do don't have that small washed up druggie in my house

-xoxo mom

Well now we know that my mom doesn't like Mackenzie and she can't tell me where she is going how great.

Out of anger I throw a vase at the wall then I stomp upstairs to my room and start to smash random things, I grab my infamous guitar and ram it into my desk top computer. I then grab all my pictures off my walls and rip them till they are in millions of pieces. Counting to rage I grab a picture frame of Kenzie and I and throw it against the wall. I hear glass shatter everywhere and it doesn't even make me flinch. I was about to sit down on my bed when I see the picture of me and Kenzie just lying there on the ground with a few cuts in it. I go to pick it up when I remember the day we took the picture.

The day we took the picture was the day that we first hung out outside of school.

The picture ^^

The picture ^^

I smile down at the picture remembering how fun that night was. We went to the movie and just laughed the whole time, we went to this abandoned park til like 3 in the morning and lucky for me my parents were on a trip so they didn't know I had a girl over, for the rest of the night we just talked and fell asleep.

Remembering this made me sad but also angry because we could have had more night's like this but she decided to do dumb shit that got her in trouble. I decided to forget about our past and just forget about her in all. Carson said he wasn't good for Brynn so he's being cautious and that's what I need to do. Out of rage I chuck my guitar out of the window and it landed on the concrete. Now I have a broken room,window,and heart but only 2 of those I can repair. As I go to close my curtains I see Mackenzie staring at me "how long have you been staring at me" I ask "how long have you been upstairs" she asked with a smile "I don't have time for this I'm going to go" I said closing my window and get ready to go out with my friends.

Ok bye