Pizza, No Pineapples (Something Familiar)

"What's the best and worst thing about loving me?" she asked.
"It's spending all my time with you.." I replied "..and losing it all in a snap."

Our group went on a camping trip to start the year off, I kind of just went along with it. I got to see some familiar faces, people I haven't seen in months. But some faces are too familiar for me.
"Okay! So are we all here?" shouted Thena, while standing on top of the van "Nice! We're good to go!"
She called everyone to go in already while she fills up the tank, no one except me got in so I went all the way back.

We went out, we were on the road for a few hours before something happened. The tires were flat and there was no gas stations nearby. Our only choice is to either walk back or call for help.
The sun's about to set so we decided to just call for help and wait for them.

"Okay, so help's in the way.." Thena said ".. but they won't come 'til 8am."
"So we have to wait out here?" asked TJ.
"Can't we just ride on someone else's car? the passersby?"
Everyone started suggesting solutions but we didn't really have a plan b.
The moon finally shows and they all started unpacking, tents and all. At this point, the van was parked on the side of the road and I sat on the roof to be lookout.

"Pizza?" she asked.
Why would you do this now?
"Pineapples?" I asked back.
"Yeah?"
"No thanks..." I answered.
"I thought you liked hawaiian?"
"I thought so too."
She took back the box and deeply sighed as she went back down.
She sat down on the curb, drawing something on the dirt. I threw a piece of paper at here and signaled her to sit with me.
"So you want the pizza?" she asked.
"No, I just wanted to talk."
"Oh.." she gave a surprised look "..so, wacha writin'?"
"Uh, nothing. Just polishing a project."
"Sure..." she replied sarcastically.
The silence is deafening at this point, I'd rather drown than to stay in this awkward situation. But didn't I ask for this?
"What changed you?" she's looking at me, as if I was a suspect of mass murder.
"What do you mean?"
"The way you dress, the way you talk, what changed you?"
"I-"
"Nevermind..."
"Okay..."
She crossed her legs and stared at the sky, the clouds were floating above us, there was no light besides the faint light of the moon and the campfire behind us.
"What's the best and worst thing about loving me?" she asked.
"Excuse me?"
"Did I stutter?"
Oh, so now you care?
"I don't kno-"
"You do. What is it?"
After everything, you're now back here, piercing a knife through my chest. Can't you feel pain?
"It's spending all my time with you.." I replied "..and losing it all in a snap."

She smiled.

"I still love you, you know?"
"Don't give me hope."
"But you're better off without me."
"But I was happy with you."
"You've change a lot since then, you're better."
"Can you even hear me?"
"I'm sorry for leaving, I was scared."
"Luna!"
"I'm sorry."