Too Sweet But Okay

"Ugh!" she shouted as she swiveled around her chair "I can't think of anything!"
"Aren't you dizzy yet?" I asked.
"Yeah... but not from spinning!"
She sat upside down on her chair, her shirt slightly fell down and her sweater covered her face. Her glasses fell down the floor, and soon she came after.
"Ow..." she uttered.
She lied down on the floor on, staring at the ceiling filled with glow-in-the-dark stickers.
"How do you do it?" she asked.
"Hmmm?"
She sat down and pointed at my head.
"How do you think of ideas?"

Huh, I never asked that myself, really. Some picture just pops in my head and it sorta just happens then.
"Hello?" she waved her hand in front of my face.
"I like to stare at your eyes a lot?"
She covered her face and turned really, really red and lied back down.
"You know that would've been very creepy if we weren't dating, right?" she whispered.
"I'll take my chances even then." I replied.
She threw four or five pens at me before giving up.

After having a tantrum, she sat back down on her chair and scribbled a few words. She kept hiding it from me so iI never got a chance to read it.

"Why?" I asked.
"It's not done yet."
"But it is!"
"The book, August! The book isn't finished yet!"
She fanned her hands, signaling me to move back, and so I do.
She continued writing as I lie on the floor wondering what the universe is up to.

My mind drifted through space for a short while. I kept asking myself if there was anyway I couldn't have existed. Of course, this universe has it's limits, but is there anything out there that governs who exists, who will come next, and so on.
Only by chance did I get to be here, and it's really just a miracle that I met Yza. I can't imagine a world without being with her. She's just everything to me.

Everything? Maybe not.
But she is a big part of it.

Oh, I spaced out again.

She stuck a piece of paper on my forehead, on it was a doodle of me lying on the floor.
"You've been out for awhile, so I thought I'd draw you."
The drawing had her style scribbled all over it. Lots of uneven lines, overblow shadows, and creepy figures as aesthetics.
"Do I really look that fat?" I playfully asked.
"Ask yourself that when we go out and eat donuts." she teased back.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave me a smile back. Seems like an unfair trade but I'll take everything I can before this ends.

"So, inspired yet?" I asked.
"Hmm, let's go out."
"Where to?"
"Somewhere cold."