Chapter 1 ~ My New Friend

The only reason of why did I only published this story this December because of my exams... So sorry for waiting.. I hope you will like it guys..

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Dave's P.O.V.

" Mom! Where are my white Converse here!? "

" On the cabinet of your- "

" Found it! "

Hi guys. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I am David -but you can call me Dave- McLelland. I am 17 years old. Me and my only one mother lives on Boston, Massachusetts, but we decided to live here in Torrance, California where my mom works. Now is my last year of highschool because I am in Senior high right now and it's the first day of school on Torrance High School. I am so excited and at the same time nervous because I don't have any friends or mates here in California that even our neighbors dosen't recognize me. So, I am now walking down stairs because I need to have breakfast.Oh, did I mention on you before that I am gay? Yes. I am gay but, no one else know except my mother. In this moment, I'm eating blueberry pancakes. It taste so, so good. After my breakfast, I see through the windows that there are students who were walking to the school because our house are 2 kilometers away from that school.

" Hey Dave! Walk your way to the school because I saw some stude- "

I cut off my mom..

" Yeah yeah! I know! "

" So you should go walking to your school! You will love it so much! And I will start cleaning the whole house while you are gone. "

" Okay mom! BYE BYE! "

She grabed my waist and hug me at the back.

" Goodluck son, have a nice day. Always remember to be polite and be friends to anyone. "

" Yes mom. I will remember that. "

" Go and start walking. Bye bye! "

" BYE BYE! " I yelled while putting my headphones and walk my way to school.

20 minutes of walking...

I finally make myself to my school. I am telling you that ot was HUGE AS FUCK! Students are entering the gate of the school. As I went inside, my eyes widen because of what I see. It was pretty huge. My mouth dropped because of amazement. I didn't go with my mom when she enrolled me to this school. So now, I am on the office to get my schedule. I grab the schedule and walk out the office. While I am walking, I'm reading the whole schedule.

" Let me see..

Monday..

English, History, Arts, LUNCH, Music and Drama, Math, and Physics..

Tuesday..

History, Physics, Math, LUNCH, Music and Drama, English, and Arts..

Wednesday

Computer, Home Economics, P.E., LUNCH, Math, English, and History..

Thursday

History, Physics, Art- Dafaq it was same with Tuesday sched!

Friday

Home Economics, P.E, Computer, LUNCH, English, History, and Ma- "

Someone just bumped in me. Who's this guy.

Nick's P.O.V.

Dafaq. I bumped into a guy. No it's not just a guy, it's a sex god! He is so beautiful! He is blonde, tall, tan, and looks like a fit guy! I see those abs through his thin shirt. He looks so good with his gray cardigan, white shirt, black skinny jeans, and white converse. Before I get to my point, let me introduce myself. I am Nick Matthews, 18 years of age, and I'm on Senior high. I am a bisexual and proud. I live on a normal house with my dad who immediately accept me for being a bisexual and I'm very thankful of that because not all dads can accept his child like that. So back to the sex god, I immediately got up and held my hand to him.

" Bro. Need a hand there? " asking him to got up. He grabbed my hand and his hand are so soft. I wonder his lips are soft to. I smirked.

" Hi I'm Nick, Nick Matthews.. " as I held my right hand to him.

" Hi Nick. I am David McLelland but, you can call me Dave. " His voice is so calm like nothing happened.

" You must be new here? "

" Yeah. I am. "

" If you won't mind, can I see your schedule? "

" Oh, yeah. Sure. "

As I look into his schedule..

" We had the same sched on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. "

" YES! Finally! I got someone to be with! " he cheered

I look to him pretty wierd " Why you're so happy? "

" You are the first one that I've ever met in this school! "

" Oh, I see.. So, may I have the pleasure to be friends with you? "

" Yes. Your highness " we laugh at the same time and go to our first class which is English class.

I bet we will be close enough. :)

Dave's P.O.V.

He's my first friend here in school! Task #1 accomplished! I can't lie to you guys but, he's kinda cute and shy. Forget it, I will be used to it. While walking to our class -because my and his classes are the same as mine-, I was shaking and nervous because I saw a hot guy!

" Hey! Why did you stop walking " Nick says.

I just couldn't help but stare at the hottie and ask shyly " Who's that hottie? "

" Oh, he's Paul Osborne. The basketball jock at the Junior high. "

Jesus, please forgive me...

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

So guys, this is the first chapter. I hope it was long enough and this is my first book -if someone didn't know- and yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to..

V O T E..

C O M M E N T..

F A N..

F O L L O W..

Love you guys... ^_^