Chapter 4 ~ Nick's Friends pt.1

Hi guys. This is an another chapter. I hope you guys will like it as much I love making it so, keep reading and I love you guys. So, here is the F O U R T H   C H A P T E R... <3

.

.

.

.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dave’s P.O.V.

I see his reaction. His face is red, his arms and forehead are sweating and his pants. Wait, did I just turn him on? Geez, that’s weird, I can’t imagine that. Maybe it’s only my imagination. Nick and I were only best friends. As I go inside the house, my mom interrupted me.

“Hey hun. How’s your first day? Isn’t great that you have your first friend?”

“I’m great mom!” I said delightfully as I go upstairs to my room because I saw something or someone magical.

“Oh, hun. Don’t go up, I would like to gossip with you.”

“Mom, I’m tired. I just want to have some rest. And I also have school tomorrow. Don’t you remember?” I said wittingly.

“A day for you has been so far. Okay now, take your PJs on and go to sleep. Next day will be more fun than this day.” She said sprightly.

“I hope so, mom.” as I ran to my room and lock it.

I can’t believe at this magical guy named “Paul Osborne”. He got me so shy when he’s around even a mile away from me. I’ve never been so in love like this and I’m totally in loved with a guy. I put on my green PJs and turn my music on. I played the song “Red” by Taylor Swift because it reminds me on Paul Osborne how I really adore him. I feel asleep as the song goes by.

After a lot of hours of beauty rest, I woke up and look at my cellphone because my cellphone actually alarms me. So, I look at the nightstand and search for my phone and luckily I saw it and the time is 9:36 am! OH FUCK, I’M GETTING LATE! I MUST DO EVERYTHING FOR 30 MINUTES! I fucking got up and quickly ran to the bathroom like I killed 10 children and take off my PJs and go to shower. After 8 minutes of shower, I go to my closet and pick my simplest clothes which are regular white polo, black skinny jeans, and a pair of white Supras. I got a piece of banana on the fridge and run the fuck out of my house while eating the banana. I checked on my watch as the school bell rings. That’s a signal of starting the class. I run inside of the school to the locker room as I gather my things and checked my schedule. This day, my schedule will be more different than yesterday. My first 3 subjects on this day are History, Physics, and Math. I gather my things and walk to the next class until, I bump to someone... Again.

“Oh! I’m so sorry are you alright?” a beautiful husky voice asked me as I got up looking down to the floor.

“Isn’t painful? Hold on, I will take you to the clinic.”

“No, need to go to the clinic.” Still looking down while getting my blur vision be clear again.

“Look, I am very, very sorry. I’m not looking on my path. Apologies.”