Chapter 7 ~ Paul's Modern Life pt.1

Hi guys, I'm back!!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry for letting you wait me for a week. FINALLY! SCHOOL IS GONE FOR A MOMENT! FOR TWO WEEKS! Do you miss me guys? Probably, no. BTW I have my first ever in my whole entire life picture with my crush! Congratulate me! I will post it with the picture of Glenn, I promise. Our Christmas Party just finished and I'm so happy about it because our school was combined to an another school which I don't like at first because I thought that this will be awkward, so crazy, insanity will win but, No. It doesn't feel awkward because they know how to associate to other people so me and my classmates think that ' Yeah no awkward situation and shits. ' and luckily, we passed out the time dancing, eating, and playing. So yeah, on to my story chapter guys....

Paul’s P.O.V.

As I got home, my dad is already sleeping at the couch. I tip-toed my way upstairs and gladly, my dad didn’t waked up. I got to my room and take a shower then, I slipped my boxers and a white tank top. I’m pretty sure he’s so angry with me now but, I cannot forget how did I let him know my feelings for him. That’s a big question for like, I didn’t confess my feelings like that except for my friend Glenn. I confess my problems to him every time I have. So, I’m about to sleep when suddenly I heard my phone rang. I opened my phone and saw a message.

Hi! :*

A friendly reminder: I don’t reply to the text of other people that I don’t know or met yet. Okay, so I ignored the text and sleep the night through.

After 7 hours of sleep, I decide to jog this morning. I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on my black cycling shorts and a cotton shirt with my blue Jordans. I got out of my house and started walking while stretching my joints. After a while, I started to jog after walking a kilometre from my house. Since our classes will start at 10 in the afternoon, I decided to finish jogging around the village because it’s already 8:46 and I really need to take a shower. As I got home, I saw a note at the front door. It’s from my dad.

Breakfast is ready.

Just heat it up if you want.

I know that you go out for a jogging session.

Don’t tell a lie, because I saw you down stairs and go out.

 I love you son!

Have a nice day.

~Dad

I really appreciate my dad so much. It’s just really weird that he saw things while sleeping like he has a hidden eye around the house. Oh well, time for bath. I wiped my sweat and dirt all over my body then, go towards the bathroom. I got out of the shower and this time I’m drying my hair and whole body. I slipped a Mickey Mouse boxer brief and a pair of cream skinny jeans. I wear a tank top inside my pink sweater. My friends like the natural boy’s colours which are red, blue, black and everything but I’m the only one who’s in favour with the colour pink. I don’t know why but, I feel so comfortable and happy with the colour pink although that colour is suits for girls but, who the fuck cares, it’s just a colour (A.N.: A true man wears pink. Am I right?). Now I’m done with my outfit. This time I want to eat something to eat. So, I went down at the kitchen and saw my breakfast. Its blueberry pancakes! MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR OF PANCAKES! I heated up the pancakes in the microwave for 5 minutes and TADA! I ate 5 pieces of pancakes because I jog the whole village 3 times and exhaustion leads to great starvation. I packed my things up when I heard my phone rang. I looked at my phone and saw a text message.

Hey, Paul. Good Morning. Love yah!

Oh yeah, the anonymous messenger. I will beat that man who ever is him and ask him where he/she got my number. I put my phone inside my bag and lock our house. I stated the engine of my motorcycle and started to drive my way up to the school. As I entered the gate of the school, a girl that is shorter than me hugged me. Yeah, it’s my bitch, Levie Waters. Every single day, she waits me in front of the gate and hugs me or kisses me or does anything so stupid. Look, I just want to break up with her but, her father, the stupid principal, applied me in the Varsity. I don’t want to lose it with that stupid moment. So now, I’m just comforting myself that everything will be alright even this dirty slut douche bag that lives under a rock, always makes me upset every moment.