Chapter 6 ~ The Confession

HI GUYSS!!! I'm here for an another chapter. As I promise yeaterday that I will update a new chapter again well, here is it, a brand new freshly typed chapter. So yeah, enjoy reading :)

.

.

.

* Flash Back *

"Maybe Nick and Des will be the only one who will explain it to you. By the way, tomorrow please don't ever try to communicate with me if they say something bad about me." He said.

"They are not like that. They are good friends of-" I lose out my words while a rough lip kisses my cheeks. I blush the fuck out like crimson red or something. BUTTERFLIES! This is all bullshit. He suddenly stopped kissing my cheeks and then, I asked him.

"What's that for?"

* End of the Flash Back *

 I asked innocently while blushing so hard.

“I have to tell you that I have feelings for you since we met on the comfort room yesterday and I can’t believe these moments will be gone for the rest of my life. Thank you for being a part of it. Good night and good luck for tomorrows trials.” as he started his engine.

I can’t move my whole body. My hands are shaking. My forehead is sweating cold sweat. My legs are about to fall. My cheeks are burning so badly. My eyes are stunned. Those things were so odd like I didn’t felt that for years and shit. I was about to say something when he drive his motorcycle. Well shit, I didn’t say my feelings for him too but, I was happy that he told me that he have feelings for me. It’s so rare like nobody does that in my living years. These thoughts overwhelmed me and killing me so badly. I’ve never encounter these kinds of feelings and moments. To move on through these events, I start to walked my way up to our main door and open the door knob. I saw my mom and my two friends at the living room. I set my mind off about that event a little moment ago and set it aside. Maybe, we can talk about it later. I sat down at the other comfy chair and start talking.

“I am sorry guys if I’m late. I was doing something in the school so much. Did I come so late? Oh gosh, I’m very sorry, guys.” I said in a apologetic manner.

“Its fine, Dave. It’s just about the right time to say this even though we are not yet that close. Thanks for that stupid faggot.” Des said in a grumpy tone while sniffing her tear snot.

“Okay, now can we start the conversation?” I questioned Nick and he simply nodded at me.

“Last Junior High, Desiree and I were friends before Jhon came in to our circle. Desiree is one of the most beautiful girls in school in Junior high. By the times we were getting closer together, she had a love life with someone and that is Paul Osborne.”

“PAUL OSBORNE?!”

“WAIT; LET ME FINISH THE WHOLE STORY. Desiree and Paul are together for 4 months and within those months they made a really bad like one of the worst mistakes in the world, and that is Virginity’s Death. The two had sex after the promenade party in the school’s library. Luckily, Paul uses a condom which doesn’t make Des pregnant.” Nick said leaving the continuation of the story to Des.