Chapter 11 ~ Morning Fights

Hey guys! I'm back for some action. As I promised, this is it. Another Whole Chapter for all of you readers. I can see your sincerity of what I'm going through for the past weeks from now and thank you very much for the support that I've recived so far. You make my day @Skylarmadhatter and @AWESOMISOUROUS even though you two are the only who commented on my Author's note. Atleast I know that some people cares about my situation so, I will dedicate this chapter to them. Read and enjoy the story...

Paul’s P.O.V

Waking up is the hardest thing you will ever encounter every morning. I opened my eyes and saw the pure white ceiling. It’s so early in the morning like 7 or what. My hands travelled to my eyes and wipe it to make my vision clearer. I have a dream. Not only just a simple dream, it’s a wet dream. It’s all about Dave and me. That’s why I have this morning wood in my sweatpants. I never had been horny to a guy for God’s sakes. I turned to my right and luckily I saw someone sleeping. I’m so happy that Dave is still sleeping. He looks cute as a unicorn and hot like a ghost chilli. I felt like my arms and his arms are belonging to each other. I feel that this is my planet, kingdom, or palace. I can feel his hot minty breath on my neck. I gave him an Eskimo kiss while sleeping and tight hug. It feels so comfortable and snug on his arms. He’s tightening his grip too. So, we ended up hugging each other until I heard a voice...

“Aye yo, bitches. What’s up?” Glenn said while going down the stairs, rubbing down his eyes.

“OH UMM, Nothing.” I got up and saw his face, full of disbelieve.

“Do you have sex with him?!” He whisper-shouted.

“NO! Hell, how will I do that? Don’t you see I’m not shirtless and he’s not shirtless either.”

“Why you’re so defensive?” He asked me again.

“Because it’s not true.” I said so.

“Okay, if that’s what you want. Fine. But one day, you will have one.” He finally goes down and walked to the kitchen while smirking at me. I couldn’t help but laugh and blush at the same time. I don’t know where we are going this day because Dave is the one who is in charge on where we will go later.

So, I simply got up and opened the curtains then, I sat down on the comfy couch. The next thing happened Dave woke up and yawn like a puppy. He looks so DAMN CUTE. I was stunned by his overloading cuteness and make my jaw drop when he stands up while rubbing his eyes in circles.

“Hey Paul, are you fine?” he said, still rubbing his eyes. Oh man, he looks so hot with that pair of jammies.

“Oh, yeah, definitely.” I gulped and at the same time, lied. Who will be fine on that angel?

“I wonder where Dave put those bacons!” we heard Glenn form the kitchen, looking for bacons for breakfast.

“On the refrigerator you dumb ass!” as Dave goes inside the kitchen and helped Glenn to cook our breakfast.

As the times goes by, Jhon and Desiree woke up at the same time.

“Good morning faggots.” Des and Jhon said at the same time, going down the stairs rapidly.

“We came here because I smell eggs...” Jhon said happily.

“...And I smell bacons.” Des said hungrily. These two seems to be hungry.

“Your senses are wrong, we are literally cooking pancakes.” Glenn said while sniffing.

“Okay, we better go back to sleep.” Des said sarcastically, going up the stairs.