Chapter 2 ~ Paul Osborne

Hey guys! This is the latest update. 2 chapters in one day. The next chapters are waiting so, better watch out on this story. BTW, picture of Nick at the top (for phone, tablet, and iPad users) or on the side (for the desktop and laptop users) so you can imagine what do he looks like. Enjoy guys.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Dave’s P.O.V.

He is so perfect. That’s all that I can say. His hazel eyes, tan skin, muscled arms, long legs, and dark hair. Those things are making him perfect but, those girls are like flirting with him. Ugh, get away from that diamond!

“Hey, are you fine? “ Nick snapped me to reality.

“Oh. Y-Yeah I am all f-fine. “ I stuttered.

“Okay. So, hurry up walking because we will be late. “

“C’mon!” as we fucking ran through the first class which is English class.

Luckily the teacher was not yet there so, we entered the class with murmurs and gossiping girls. Nick is right behind me so, I’m on the back of his chair. As our teacher arrives, we greet her and then, she immediately commanded us to introduce our selves. After all that names, hobbies and stuffs the teacher discussed herself.

“Hi class. My name is Mrs. Nicole Smith but, you can call me Ma’am or Mrs.-” When someone cut her off by throwing a paper ball to her.

“Fat ass...” the boy smirked while the class was secretly laughing. I must admit, I laugh secretly to because it’s true. The teacher is kinda fat but, the student must say it on a nice way, not in that rude way.

“Oh.  Mr. White, why did this school need you?”

“It’s because of our riches. Duh.”

“We don’t need your riches Mr. White for a dumb teen like you. I repeat, we don’t need you here.” She said smirking while raising her confidence

“Okay. Fuck me up.” He said while walking out the classroom.

“Now class, I want you to make a short poem about a flower. 3 verses, every verse has 4 sentences. 100 words above.” She said while the class is groaning, protesting for the first assignment in the whole day.

After English class is History class...

While walking to the locker room, Nick and I talked about the rude guy in class..

“Hey! Who’s that asshole who makes our teacher really upset?”

“That’s Glenn, Paul’s best friend.”

“Oh. I’ve never thought that he’s Paul’s- WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!”

“He is Paul’s best friend. Do you have any problem with that?”

“I can’t believe it! That asshole can be his bestfriend?! How he can take that!

“I don’t know. We better go to our next class.”

“Okay. I’ll follow you.”

Nick’s P.O.V.

I felt a pang in my chest awhile ago when he stared at Paul. Jealous? No! I am not! A little but, it doesn’t stop me to hope that he will fucking like me and we will get engaged, get married, have babies, and-

“Nick, are you okay?” he snapped me into reality.

“Ummm, y-yeah.”

Did I just stutter? Okay, I know that I am almost fucked right now...

“So, where’s the way to the next classroom?

“This way.” while walking to the next class.

I ‘m almost caught by Dave. Thank God, he doesn’t teach himself to read someone’s mind. One day, I will tell him the truth. Oh God, please help me hide the truth first.

Dave’s P.O.V

Until this History class, that guy’s look is still bothering me. His muscles are so thick for a junior high stud. His sweaty hair, arms, and face makes me want to wipe it and bath him to death. Oh, his name. I will never ever forget how his name spelled.

P for perfect,

 A for adorable,

U for unique,

And L for lovely.

Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul, Pau-

“Excuse me Mr. at the back of Mr. Matthews . Please, pay attention” as the teacher cut my mind off. I just can’t off him to my mind. Oh well, calm down David. You need to pay attention because your mom will slap you if you will get low grades.

“Thanks brain!” I mumbled.

After History class, I and Nick are headed to our next class which is Art class. Nothing important happen except a girl, accidentally throw paint on me. I am bit glad that it didn’t land on my white shirt because if that paint landed on my shirt, she will get the best of me. Gladly, I have this apron that this school provided to all students. (A.N.: I don’t know if that school literally give apron to students. Maybe it’s just my thoughts. Oh well, back to the story.)

“Hey Nick, how’s going? You are really quiet since History class. Why?”

“I’m just a little bit quiet when lessons started.”

“I see. Come on now I am hungry! Where’s the cafeteria?” I asked cheerfully.

“It’s here! Follow m-”

“Wait! Lead me first to the comfort room or else I will pee here!”

“Okay. Calm down. This way!” as we ran our way to the comfort room.

“Wait here!” I say while banging the door of the C.R. and way myself to a vacant toilet. Oh yes! Finally! I all zipped up my pant and went to the wash area. While I’m washing my hands, someone entered the comfort room. I looked into the mirror and saw something tall and masculine.

OH MY GOSH!

I CAN’T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS MOMENT!

I washed my face because I believe it’s only my imagination. As I look up on the mirror I was shocked...

He’s washing his face next to my sink...

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Don't forget to...

V O T E..

C O M M E N T..

F A N..

F O L L O W..

Love you guys... ^_^