Note 7

The next day I finally woke up from my torture... the horrific memory of being alone... it still feels like I'm inert. But I'm trying my best to train my body to move again... from that day forward — I haven't seen that guy. I just can't seem to forget him for some reason. It wasn't like he was so important to me — so just why can't I forget him? Why am I secretly hoping for him to come visit me?

"Evelyn Li... someone's coming to visit you. Would you like me to let them in?"

"Y-yes" I still struggled with speaking... so I developed a weird kind of stuttering. But I was curious to see who would come visit me besides my parents and friends. I wonder who it is.

"Evelyn!" a voice shouted. It kind of sounded familiar?

"Evelyn — I remember you now"
A face I once knew appeared once more. His dark brown eyes make him recognizable.
"Leo..."
"Evelyn — remember that time when we were ten-years-old? Remember when we used to throw sand at each other during recess? I still remember that."
"Oh my god... y-yes"

"Evelyn... I— I've honestly missed you"
My heart skipped a beat as what he said repeated in my mind for at least four times. I wanted to tell him that I missed him too, but something inside of me was holding it back.
"You don't have to say anything, I just said what I felt. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable in any way I-"

A life without smilesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें