37

It didn't surprise the teens to not find Theo in school the next day or the remainder of the week, Derek also stopped picking Stiles up but he wasn't far from his mate, since he knew Gerard knew about Stiles it was a struggle to get the man away from the young Alpha, Derek even tried following Stiles into school, but Stiles stopped him, he reassured Derek over and over again until the man subsided and accepted that he wasn't going to get in so he just settled with being in the preserve reading so he could keep a close eye on his lover, which is what he did.

After a month of silence Chris didn't even bother arranging a meeting this time showing up at Stiles door with Peter and Allison beside him on pack night, Derek and Stiles remained on the couch cuddled with each other as Boyd answered the door "It's Argent and the Psycho Uncle" Boyd announced before letting them in, Peter rolled his eyes as the walked into the sitting room where the pack was

"I have good news and bad news" Chris announced as the two Alphas sat up and looked at them "the good news is I found what I could about Theo's sister, the bad news is she's alive but Theo believes she's dead and was killed by other wolves and not just any wolves, he told him that is was by your family Stiles, that they killed her"

Peter cleared his throat "he used her death to control Theo and have him have a hatred towards the pack, Theo luckily enough wasn't the one who killed your mother or you wouldn't be an Alpha, and luckily we don't have some crazed Alpha hunter werewolf, I mean I could still kill him" Peter grunted and frowned at Chris "fine no killing him, anyways long story short he hates you and wants you all dead"

"So we just find his sister and prove it wasn't us" Scott says as if it was that simple

"There's more bad news" Chris adds with a sigh "shes alive in a hospital and severely guarded by the Argent to only having Gerard with allowed access"

"Since when do we listen to access Denied?" Aiden sassed as the group of pups smirked "I wouldn't mind killing him but Stiles wants him alive"

Everyone practically agreed with Aiden "we'll find a way to save Theo's sister, but before that, are you ok Chris, did Theo tell them you where helpig us?"

Chris nodded "they know, but they can't find me, but I do need a little help from you"

"Anything" Derek said "you been so much help to us we will help you to"

Chris nodded "I need you to help train my daughter to, this isn't just my battle anymore it's hers and I don't want him getting her into the same mind as that old man"

Stiles looked at Allison who was just stood there the whole time listening and not saying a word "sure Chris, she'll be under our protection and care to"

"Does mum know you're still alive" Derek questioned as he glared at Peter

"Oh Derek don't give me that look, of cause she doesn't know, what am I supposed to say" Peter raised an eyebrow "oh hey sister I'm still alive, Chris allowed me to get my revenge and help fake my death so I didn't end up in prison?"

"You're still a psycho" Isaac hissed out

"Fair play" Peter says clicking his tongue

Chris rolls his eyes "I'll tell Talia before she come next month, let's just hope Gerrard doesn't attack before then"

It was fairly quiet other then the normal human problems that the pack didn't need to deal with, even Noah got a break taking this time to go on a date with Malissa, Derek still did not let Stiles out of his sight, always meeting up on the lacrosse field for lunch or between lessons when the older wolfs nerves would get the better of him more so when Theo returned to school

At the end of the month the pack returned to Stiles house to find Talia, Derek's sisters, Enis and Cali waiting outside for them, Talia folded her arms glaring at Derek as he got out of Stiles jeep "we have been here for hours, your car was here so we thought you fell asleep"

Derek smiled and scratched the back of his neck glancing at Stiles as he chuckled and headed to the door to let the packs in "I.... I stay near the school just in case something happens" Talia let out a sigh she couldn't argue with that puppy look Derek was giving her right now "I don't want anything bad to happen to him"

"Next time at least take your phone" she huffed "I called you five times"

Derek blinked and pulled his phone from his pocket "I did take my phone but I didn't get any calls" He looked at his phone "ohh, Stiles" Derek said following after his mate "This is your phone"

Stiles looked at Derek as he came inside sitting onto the sofa "oh, I turned the one I had off because it almost got me a detention" Stiles pulled Derek's phone out and passed it to him taking his phone back "sorry Ms Hale" Stiles said with a smile

She chuckled shaking her head "it's ok mistakes happen, so what's been going on, sorry i couldn't come sooner and whats this nonsense about my brother still being alive"

"Oh it's not nonsense little sister" making Talia spin on her heals to face the door as Peter walked in Chris following behind and rolling his eyes at the werewolf "you see, I may have been mad about Kate killing my family but that doesn't mean I can't be civilised after I got my revenge, besides you should probably thank me for keeping this one alive, and my little nephew over there"

"What are you talking about" Talia grumbled folding her eyes

"Chris was the one that saved Derek a few months back, even if he was the one turning the machine on, we where working on a plan to free him, so while I set the hunters on a while goose chase Chris got Derek out and I brought Derek to you, and if it wasn't for me, Theo Raeken would also be dead, even tho I did want to kill him for almost killing Chris on their little meet up" Peter explained

"You still do" Derek muttered at the fact he wanted to kill Theo

"Oh don't be so hostile you wanted to kill him to, if I'm not mistaken thats why you stick to the little wolf all day just incase that brat fucks up and tries to attack Stiles so you can have a chance to kill him yourself" Peter stated

"Can we drop the killing Theo subject, see if we can save him and be rid of another psycho killing hunter?" Stiles said shutting the small argument off before they could continue anymore