Dumb Dumb.

Seulgi woke up to one of the most terrible headaches she's ever had. The hunter grunted, slowly opening her eyes. Her vision became clear and a white ceiling was perceived. She jerked her body up and frenetically looked around, she registered the whole room and found nothing special. It was a small bedroom, white walls like in her apartment, the lights where dim, making it almost impossible to catch the details with one glance. The furniture kept on being antique like the rest of the house, wooden bed with bright red covers, wooden closet, a night table and a small red lamp on it.

"What the hell?" Hunter Kang whispered, throwing her body back on the bed. She was more than confused by the past events, all she could remember was her waking up in a completely different city, with a completely different outfit and even a completely different hair color. Now, everything was back to normal.

"Hey, you're awake"

A voice snapped her back to reality. It was Wendy, standing between the half-opened door. "Want something to eat?" She sweetly offered.

"How can I eat when I was in a whole different continent just five minutes ago?" Seulgi complained, making Wendy come inside the room.

"I remember my first night here... it was terrifying, but with time I got used to it" The latter said, sitting on the bed, next to the hunter.

"I'm here to catch the witch, not sleep at work, Seungwan" Hunter Kang annoyingly expressed.

"Call me Wendy, please?" The shorter girl requested, making Seulgi frown.

"Why is that so important? Seungwan is your real name" She insisted.

"Good morning, sunshine" Irene barged into the room, making the girls jump in surprise. "Wendy, go help Joy make breakfast, please" She commanded, the younger nodded and quietly exited the room, not even bothering to make eye contact with the older.

"I'm leaving this place" Seulgi confidently said, getting off of the bed and walking to Irene's direction.

"I thought you said you wanted to take me down and rescue the girls... are you going to bail?" The witch tried to get on the hunter's nerves.

"I'm not" Seulgi sternly said. "I lost my stupid phone; I need to find it and call for backup"

"Ooh, cop talk, I like that" Irene seductively said, playing with a lock of her hair.

"And you can stop that too" The hunter said, shooting the witch a dirty look before walking through the door.

"You don't like me being nice to you?" Irene playfully asked, smirking.

Hunter Kang stopped her track, not bothering to turn and look at the beauty behind her. "I don't like you thinking you can get in my head by being all flirty and nice, it's not working so stop it"

"Get the fuck out of here, then" Irene lost her temper, making Seulgi quickly turn to face the angry witch. Something in those words of hers, something about the hunter thinking Irene was 'getting in her head' bothered the beauty, she didn't know why she was being this nice to her a this point, but one thing she knew for sure and it was the fact that she didn't want to get in Seulgi's head by being nice and warm, if she was going to control her, she wanted the hunter to suffer.

"Fine, goodbye" The monolided girl said, resuming her walk.

Something felt off with this though, it was weird that Irene didn't stop her, she actually encouraged her to leave. It shouldn't be this easy, the hunter thought but kept on moving without hesitation. Once she was out of that doomed house, she walked to the hostel since the festival wasn't open yet. The cold weather made her shiver, she hugged herself, trying to preserve a little bit of her warmth. Hunter Kang was lost in her miserable walk that she didn't even realize she was already inside the hostel, standing right in the middle of the reception.