Peek-A-Boo.

The girls wanted to stop, remembering that nobody closed the door, leaving them exposed to whoever that dared to walk by the witch's room. Hunter Kang dominated the situation and slowly and gently, she started pushing Irene to her bed. The tiny beauty was hesitant at first and acted stiff, but progressively started to get loose as she followed her beloved. Seulgi tried her best not to break the kiss as she laid the leader down, carefully crawling on top of her. When they ran out of air, they decided to separate and stare sweetly at each other.

"How can you be this bold now?" Irene asked, still blushing.

"I actually have no idea... But if you want me to stop, I'll-"

"No..." The older interrupted in a low voice. "I don't want you to stop but I don't know if I want you to keep going" She continued, looking away from the younger's loving gaze.

"Why is that?" The hunter asked, moving beside Irene, giving her some space.

"I'm confused" The shorter said.

"Me too" The monolided girl confessed, trying to empathize with the beauty. "But I guess I started to listen to my heart instead of my brain"

"My heart and my brain want you... but somehow I still feel this guilt..." Irene tried to explain.

"I can help you... just trust me" The younger said with a warm cheeky smile. "Come, I'm making you some coffee"

"I'm telling you, Wendy. Something is terribly wrong here" Joy said, sitting on the living room's floor with her girlfriend as they regained energy.

"Who can the lady in the mirror be?" Wendy asked, resting her chin on her knees.

"I've never heard Irene say her name... but her voice is oddly familiar to me" The taller said, standing up, offering her hand to her girlfriend.

"Can we please not get in trouble for once?" Wendy pouted, accepting her lover's help.

"Shh... do you hear that?" Joy asked, shushing the older.

"What? Seulgi and Irene?" The shorter asked, confused.

"Yeah, they're in the kitchen, which means..." The younger said, wiggling her brows at the other.

Wendy sighed. "Let's rock and roll, babe"

The lovers walked quietly to the leader's room, closed the door behind them and approached the mirror carefully.

"See? She even took it down... she knows something's different" Joy said.

"Well, that's a no brainer, babe. Someone made Yeri a witch and if Irene didn't do it then I guess that lady did it" Wendy explained, trying to make her girlfriend lose her interest.

"Let's turn it around then, see who's behind all of this" The taller said, carefully placing her slender fingers on the back of the mirror, hesitant.

"I thought you were convinced" Her lover teased.

"I am... but I'm still afraid" Joy said, looking back at her girlfriend with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. I'll help you and those disgustingly cute puppy eyes" Wendy blushed and rushed beside her beloved, grabbing the mirror, ready to turn it.

They finally did and felt disappointed as it was completely opaque, not even their reflection was shown.

"What the hell is this?" The younger asked.

"Could it be some kind of spell?" The older answered with a question, got closer to the mirror, tapped it, shook it and sighed in resignation as nothing happened.