Bad Boy/Perfect 10.

Irene rapidly obeyed Seulgi's request and closed her room's door. Without thinking it twice and still high on the hunter's kisses, the witch quickly returned to her beloved's arms. The tiny girl looked up at those perfect monolided eyes she loved the most and carefully put her hands on the younger's cheeks as she went in for a hungry kiss. The older gently pushed hunter Kang to her bed and laid her down, straddling her, ready to eat her prey.

On the other hand, Seulgi closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Her hands ran up and down Irene's small frame, trying to memorize every inch of her body. The hunter took her hands to the tiny witch's face and separated each other for a brief moment. "Did you miss me?" Irene heard the monolided girl said, but frowned and shook her head. I must be hearing things, she thought.

"What did you say?" She asked for confirmation.

"I haven't said anything..." The taller frowned. "Are you okay? We can stop, I don't want to overwhelm you-"

"No... don't ever stop... please" Irene begged in a low voice, slowly diving into kissing the other. The witch knew her head was playing games with her, she knew how much she repressed those feelings and that urge to hold Seulgi while their relationship developed into something more intimate. The tiny beauty felt complete, in peace. She started to let her heart run wild and treat her beloved the way she deserved, she wanted the monolided girl to feel loved, to feel adored.

The leader still topped the taller girl and started going down, leaving butterfly kisses on the younger's neck.

"I..." Seulgi articulated between breaths.

"Don't worry... I'll be gentle" The older immediately recognized the other's concern and tenderly reassured her. The hunter loosened up under the hungry witch and followed her lead, ruffling her hair as she went further down.

Hunter Kang's scent was intoxicating the tiny leader in a whole another level, making her take the initiative but also leaving her at the other's mercy. The power Seulgi held on Irene was definitive, only one look can turn her on, one smile can melt her and one kiss can pacify her. The tiny beauty didn't hold her hands back and started exploring the younger's still clothed body, carefully sneaking her right hand under the hunter's shirt, feeling her marked abs.

"I love your golden abs" She expressed, whispering into the taller's ear as she kept on drawing circles on her soft skin.

Seulgi didn't say a word and instead blushed, taking her hands to the edge of her shirt, pulling it out. "I want you" The monolided girl almost pleaded in a soft voice.

Irene nodded and kept on kissing and nibbling on the younger's neck, sometimes even leaving love bites all over her delicious skin.

The hunter didn't understand how it all led to this moment, she didn't know how it all turned so serious in a blink of an eye. She always heard stories of how true love is slow and careful, how it hits you after knowing the person really well and that everything else that wasn't like that is considered pure encounter. Despite having that in mind, she still wondered how could she have fallen in love in a matter of seconds with not only a witch, but this witch that she was supposed to catch. The monolided girl was never easy loving, she didn't have any girlfriend whatsoever back home, yes, she found every other girl attractive... but no one could compare to Irene.

Irene and that pair of beautiful brown eyes of hers, Irene and that sweet cheeky smile she has, Irene and those soft hands trailing down her body, Irene and that heady scent she irradiated, Irene... Irene... Irene. It was all her, her head was filled up with her silhouette. Fighting her was always futile, Seulgi always came back to square one, always back to her finding the witch intriguing, always back to wanting to kiss her, to hold her, to get to know her better... so she figured this time, she would surrender.