Rookie.

After finishing the pancakes, Wendy headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes, Seulgi followed her. "It's my turn to wash the dishes, you don't have to worry, I don't think they're going to assign you chores anyway" The shorter said, putting the plates on the sink.

"I can help" The hunter said, locating herself beside Wendy, ready to dry the dishes.

"Is there anything you want to talk about...?" The latter asked, judging by Kang's concerned look.

"You seem more open and kinder than the others" Seulgi said, drying the plates and placing them on the kitchen isle.

"Don't let looks deceive you, the others are pretty kind too" Wendy smiled.

"Even Irene?" The hunter asked, trying to sound uninterested.

"What happened between you two a while ago?" The other backfired, stopped her chore and turned to look at the monolided girl.

"I-uh, nothing special... I was just curious" Seulgi looked away, almost blushing.

"You can trust me, Seul" Wendy tenderly said, putting her right hand on Seulgi's left shoulder.

"We had an argument, I told her she was a bad person... I really shouldn't have reacted that way, she was just trying to figure me out" Hunter Kang sighed.

"So, she's mad at you..."

"I actually told her before dinner that I was going to take her out of this house" The monolided girl said, resting her back on the wall.

"Are you...?" Wendy tried to ask her something but couldn't find the right words. "Is there a reason for you to want to save her? We... we all know she's doomed, Seul" She continued, she sensed something familiar in the way the hunter was behaving, her promising Irene to free her was like when Joy promised Wendy freedom.

"I just think she deserves a second chance, what's the big deal?" Seulgi snapped, trying to change the topic.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to upset you, I shouldn't be meddling" The shorter girl said, resuming her activity.

"No... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped in that way... it's just... there are a lot of things I still don't understand: like, how can it be night time when a few moments ago it was day time?" The hunter said, gently resting her head on the wall, looking up to the almost rustic ceiling.

"Are you really a witch hunter? You seem to be overall pretty lost..." Wendy frowned.

"Of course I am... I just haven't debuted yet... this is my last chance to prove myself"

"Well, how come you don't know about the enchantment?"

"I had this pink book back at the hostel-"

"Okay, listen up" The younger said, stopping her activities once again. "Tempus mea is a spell where the enchanter, or in this case, enchantress, can manipulate time as they please. That's what Irene does... it's just night time here inside the house, but if you step outside, it will be daytime again since she can only manipulate time as an illusion" She explained. She's been in the house for three years after all and once in the house, there was nothing much to do.

Yeri became Irene's right hand and helped her every day, while Wendy and Joy were almost left out, wandering around the house, reading old enchantment books. That's how they got their knowledge, not because they were actual witches.

"What about the fifth girl?" The monolided girl asked.

"What do you mean? We've been four the whole time" Wendy frowned.