Russian Roulette.

“I don’t get it, you’re supposed to be rougher, unnie” Yeri complained, following Irene to her room.

“I made her cry, that’s enough” The witch uttered, bothered by Yeri’s comment.

“I’m not talking about Joy… I’m talking about Seulgi…” The younger clarified, entering the leader’s room.

“What do you want me to do? I’m making her suffer just fine” The beauty said, trying to sound convincing.

“You may have fooled them but you can’t fool me. I know there’s no such thing as ‘being the chosen one’, you just made up an excuse to not get rid of her… but why?” Yeri smirked. “I wonder how long it will take the other to find out your secret…” She teased, making Irene’s blood boil.

Shut your mouth, Kim Yerim” The older said between her teeth, grasping firmly the younger’s right arm.

“Don’t you dare use that name against me” Yeri backfired, defying her superior. “You might be the unnie here but you don’t hold any power, you’re becoming more and more weak… and for the sake of what? Seulgi? She’s never going to love you, not after all you’ve done to her”

“Don’t talk to me about her. You don’t know her” Irene tried to defend the hunter, but Yeri knew too much.

“You don’t know her either, you’re just doing this with the hope of her falling in love with you… you are not in control anymore” The younger said.

It really made Irene angry, all the things that Yeri said… were true. She sighed, let go of the other’s arm and slowly walked in front of her mirror. She saw her reflection, looked straight into her eyes. Roamed her eyes all over her face, neck, down to her arms and fingertips. Not a single wrinkle could be spotted. How can Seulgi not fall for me if I’m this beautiful? She thought. But beauty isn’t everything and she knew it. She gazed back up, sadness flooding her eyes.

“I’m always in control” She said, discretely wiped a tear and exited her room, walking past the younger.

When Irene left the room, Yeri stayed for a little while, trying to think of a way to get her cold-blooded leader back. “Yeri” a feminine voice caught her attention.

“Who’s there?” The small girl asked, roaming the room.

“Here, Yeri, in the mirror” The lady said once again, attracting the girl.

“So, you’re the one who speaks to Irene unnie?” The younger asked, trying to get a better look of the lady’s features that were blurry on the reflection.

“Indeed. But lately I think just the same as you… I think that she’s losing control and I want to give you her power”

“Really?” Yeri excitedly asked.

“Of course, you just have to promise me you’ll help me instead of her from now on…” The cunning woman offered.

“Okay”

“Joy!” Wendy yelled her name as she sprinted on the living room. “Oh my God, Joy” She exclaimed, tightly hugging her girlfriend.

“What happened, Joy? Why are you crying?” Seulgi said with a worried frown on her face, she slowly approached the lovers and rubbed Joy’s back.

“Irene…” The taller girl said, between her sobs. “She made me believe I was never going to see you again”

“No, no” Wendy cooed. “Look at me, babe” She softly requested, cupping her hands on the other’s cheeks. “I’m never leaving you, I will always be by your side”