Eleven

"Caitlin?"

"Caitlin open up!"

"Caitlin!"

Cisco pounds on the door waiting for a reply. "I know you are in there! Your car is parked out front! We were supposed to meet for coffee... Caitlin!"

Caitlin wraps the blanket around her tighter as she lays on the couch, wearing the same outfit as yesterday with a tear-stain face. She didn't want to face her friend. She didn't want to face anyone. She rolls her eyes as Cisco bangs on the door and removes the warm layer. As her feet hit the ground, she uses all her strength to push herself onto her feet. It felt like an eternity to reach the door to slowly open it and reveal the sunlight.

"I've been worried sick about you," Cisco pushes past her as he enters, "you weren't answering any of my calls or text. We were suppose to meet an hou-" He pauses as he finally looks at his best friend. "Have you been crying?"

Caitlin crosses her arms and shifts her weight on her right hip, "I'm really not in the mood for company Cisco..."

He rushes over to her side and holds her by her shoulders, "What's wrong?"

She shakes her head as the tears coat her eyes and whispers, "Please Cisco..." He instantly pulls her into a tight embrace and rubs her back in comfort. Caitlin falls apart as she sobs into his shoulder, holding on for dear life. "He cheated Cisco! Barry slept with another woman!"

His body tense at the confession as he pulls back to see her face-to-face. "What," he chokes out.

Caitlin takes a deep breath as she wipes away some tears. She looks at him and bites her bottom lip to stop herself from crying. "Yesterday..." she gulps, "I found out yesterday."

"Wait, wait. Are you talking about the right Barry Allen here?" She rolls her eyes and arches her eyebrow, giving him the look. "There's no way... He would never... Caitlin are you sure?" he stammers, unable to finish a sentence as his brain still wraps around Caitlin's confession.

"Yes!" She snaps, irritable of Cisco's judgement. "Yes, I'm sure that my husband slept with another woman while I'm pregnant with his child!" The frustration of Cisco's doubts, getting the best of her. She notices the shock expression on his face and covers mouth, realizing the words she let slip out of her mouth. Her face softens as she watches Cisco's face change with emotion. She lets out a deep sigh as her hand falls to her side, "I'm sorry Cisco, I didn't mean to blurt it out like that-"

"You're pregnant?" She gives a soft smile and nods her head. "You're pregnant! Oh my god, this is such a roller coaster of emotions," he babbles as he runs his fingers through his hair, "Like I'm so happy for you but at the same time I'm so angry at Barry. And I'm also heartbroken for you... I need to lie down."

Caitlin guides her friend to the couch with a little laugh as she sits beside him. "It's been a lot to take in." She starts to play with her fingers as her doubts crawl back to her mind, "I just... I don't know what to do."

"Does Barry know about the baby?" She shakes her head and Cisco's eyes widen, "Caitlin you need to tell him."

"Why?" she shrugs her shoulders, "Why should he know at this point?" she snaps with anger in her eyes.

Cisco reaches for her hand, "He's still the father-"

"But this is my baby Cisco," she lays her other hand on her stomach. "This baby is all that I have left..."

He shakes his head, "That's not true and you know it. You're just scared and angry and you have every right to be. But Barry has every right to know that is his baby too." He tightens his grip on her hand, "And I know you, you wouldn't want your child to end up like you."