Part 6

"So you're telling me you are..." The young Russian looked over to his boyfriend and then back to the older American. He was really confused. "You're basically America, but... from another dimension?" Russia eventually finished and it was rather weird for the older American to look down on the young Russian. Normally, Russia was a bit taller than him. Well, normally he didn't jump through void-black holes and woke up in another dimension either. "Basically... yes." America answered and felt ridiculous for doing so.

The three countries walked over to a little cafe near the park America has "landed" on after he has screamed at his younger self to stop strangling him. So now America was trying to explain why he was here, even though he didn't quite understood it himself.

America had to stare at the Russian intensely. He tried not to, but he just couldn't help himself. The young Russian was holding hands with the younger version of himself. When the other American realized the intense stare he went into his defense mode and instantly hugged his boyfriend, holding his tongue out to his older self. "Do you have a problem with this, huh?" He asked rather offended. Russia just laughed awkwardly.

"Calm down, 'young me'... This is just very weird... Everything about this is." He finished and thought to himself: 'Especially the fact that this version of Russia is apparently dating me... or at least a version of myself.' Of course he didn't dare to say this out loud. At that moment the waitress came back with some cake that the younger version of America has ordered for all of them. "So, America..." Russia started, but stopped as he saw both of the Americans turn his head to him. He sighed and looked at the older American. "You will need to get a nickname, we can't go on like this."

"I want the nickname eagle!" The younger American instantly said. Russia chuckled. "I actually meant the other... But okay, sure!" Eagle happily nodded at that and took a bite of his chocolate cake. "So anyway!" Eagle said with a mouthful of cake and America wondered if he also did that when he was younger. "If you're really stuck here in our dimension, we need to somehow bring you back to yours. I'm not sharing Russia with you." He said the last sentence rather intense, which just brought Russia to chuckle awkwardly once more. America didn't laugh.

"Yes, but I don't know how to get back and even if I did... I just can't go back yet." America said and pulled out his little radio device. The red ribbon that Russia gave him still hung around it. "Our world is basically falling apart... We're having a resource crisis and climate change isn't looking so well either." The other two countries carefully listened to what America had to say. "Well, at least it turns out that this giant void-black hole is just some kind of portal." He chuckled sadly. "Void-black hole you say?" Russia questioned. America confused nodded his head. Did Russia know anything about it? "I remember hearing Japan talking about something similar to this before. Maybe she can help us."

"That...! That would be amazing!" America instantly said and jumped out of his chair. "Let's go-" "No, no." Eagle said and pulled the older country back into his seat. "First we will finish our cake pieces, I didn't buy this for nothing." America looked back at the cake. Well, to be honest he is kind of hungry... "By they way, what's that rope for?" Russia asked and pointed at the broken rope that was wrapped around America's thighs. Afterwards he took a bite of his cake.

"The distance must have probably been a lot more than expected... so it broke..." America kept his answer short and then looked down on his radio device once more, before showing it to the younger Russian. "Do you think this would still be able to pick any radio waves from there up? I got it from... Russia." He said and felt weird for talking about Russia while talking to... Russia. "Maybe you need a nickname too." America then said.

"Snow-bear!" Eagle chuckled and looked rather satisfied with his suggestion. "No!" His boyfriend instantly screamed back in embarrassment. "Just call me... Artyom." Artyom said and smirked. "From Metro 2033 of course." Eagle could only laugh at that. "Or like the cat from Boris-" The Russian went as red as a tomato. It seems like he didn't like to get compared with a cat. "METRO 2033!"

"Guys, please..." America said, even though it was quite amusing to see such a flustered Russian. "Do you think this would still be able to pick anything up?" America asked Arytom once more, but the other shook his head. "Probably not, but like I said before: Maybe Japan has a idea." America just sighed and then nodded. "Okay thank you..." He stared down at his cake and heard his belly growling. Arytom and Eagle laughed. "Eat already, you probably have a long journey behind you." America had to laugh at that too. He nodded and began eating his chocolate cake. It was really delicious and reminded him of home before everything went to shit..