1

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and watched carefully as her eyes were melting and hair was waving harmonically. She smiled at her self and chuckled at the sight of her distorted face. She looked to her side and pushed her self away from the sink and walked out of the bathroom.

She was greeted by loud music and a crowd of people dancing and drinking. She loved the scene. Nobody cared. Nobody judged her. Some were in the same state of mind as her and she felt accepted in a way. She felt like she belonged somewhere...

"Hey you're cute" a tall guy stopped her

"I know" she responded emotionless walking away from him and into the kitchen where she snatched a Jack Daniels bottle.

She didn't know anyone due to the fact that she was new in town. Her brother knew McKay who was throwing the party so he decided to drag her with him to 'make friends'. It wasn't until her brother Jack ditched her and she was left alone in house filled with teens she didn't know. She received strange looks when she walked in but brushed them away and ran straight to the bathroom to get away from the stress of strangers by snorting whatever toxic substance she had spent her money on that day.

She pushed through the crowd and made her way to the back yard where she lit a blunt and leaned against the wall observing the view. It felt as if she was watching a movie. So many things happening at once. It almost seemed like different frames for each scene. The couples fighting. Two guys fighting. Friends laughing. A guy passed out. Strangers making out.

"Are you Jack's sister?" A tall shirtless guy brought her back to reality

"Yeah" she replied before looking at him.

"Nate" he stated

"Nicole" she replied and looked at him.

He smiled down at her and placed his hand beside her head and stepped closer to her. She looked at his arm and his smirk before scoffing.

"Jack never mentioned you were hot" he looked her up and down examining her body

"If he told you there'd be something wrong in his head" she made him chuckle

"Why don't you show me everything else he hasn't told me about?" He whispered in her ear and looked into her eyes. She laughed and placed her hand on his cheek pushing it away from hers.

"Not a chance playboy" she said before walking away.

Her instinct told her to leave and go home but her body didn't want to. She went back inside and blended in with the crowd and danced to the music letting herself move to the beat. That's how she freed herself. It wasn't until she felt a set of hands around her waist when she started melting under strangers touch.

The rest of the night was a blur...