4

"Fuck"

Nicole has ran out of backwoods. She was thankful that she kept some weed or else she wouldn't be able to make it these past couple of days. She crawled out of bed and threw on some basketball shorts, a sports bra and a pair of Jordan's.

She got out of the car and don't to the store she had gone with Nate. Nicole is the type of person that really likes examining her surroundings. The reason she went back to that store was because she had noticed they had honey berry backwoods that were her favorite but always had a hard time finding them. Maybe Fez was one of the reasons too.

Fez was sitting outside on his phone smoking a blunt  at the time. He saw the familiar black mustang parking next to the store and watched as Nicole got out and pushed her sunglasses back into place. He examined her body as she walked away from her car and turned back around obviously realizing that she had forgotten something. She started walking towards the entrance again and caught his eyes. She smiled at him as he sat up and walked towards her placing his blunt on the ashtray.

"What's up Cole?" He greeted her and opened the door for her.

"What a gentleman" she chuckled walking into the store.

"What can I get you ma?" He asked her

"Imma get the honey berry backwoods and imma grab a Red Bull as well" she spoke.

Nicole walked towards the fridges and searched for the Red Bull and noticed that one of the fridges wasn't really a fridge. It was door that led to a room but she couldn't see clearly what was there but she'd often come across of them in New York. Most delis had those 'secret rooms' mainly for drug deals.

Fez watched Nicole as she grabbed the can of Red Bull and gave it to him with a smile and started ringing her items up. Nicole has placed her hands on the counter and he caught a glimpse of her arms noticing a couple of small bruises. He knew what it was. He had just realized that Nicole was shooting up. They weren't too recent but not too old either.

"So were did you move from?" Fez spoke

"New York" she replied

"Shit. You moved here from New York. You're trippin" he chuckled shaking his head.

"Didn't really have a choice actually" she mentioned with a chuckle. Fez regretted the fact that he opened his mouth.

"Damn... sorry" he said awkwardly.

"No it's fine. I mean I get to be with my brother so I guess it's cool" she shrugged

"Oh yeah you're Jack's sister right?" He pointed around her

"Yeah" she smiled

"Anyway it's 6.30$" fez shook his head

"Keep the change" Nicole said handing him a ten dollar bill and winking at him before grabbing her stuff and leaving.

Nicole was sitting with her brother on her bed smoking a blunt and listening to music. Nicole hadn't stopped thinking about Fezco. She was still hypnotized by his eyeshadow the way he spoke. She couldn't stop thinking how he made her nervous and whenever he smiled she'd get this weird feeling in her stomach.

"What are you thinking about?" Jack snapped her out of her thoughts passing her the blunt.

"I'm just thinking about this store I went to" she said taking a puff

"What about it?" He brother asked

"Remember when you came to New York and we went to Erico's deli to buy molly?" She asked and he hummed.
"Remember how the fridge led to this room?" She asked and he hummed again.

"You went to fezco's?" He asked realizing what she was talking about and she nodded.

"Yeah Fezco and his brother are like the school's suppliers. They have good shit" he explained shortly

Bingo. Fezco was going to be her drug dealer.

Jack didn't really know about Nicole's addiction. He knew she was experimenting and using different types of drugs but never knew that she actually had a problem. Jack had also experimented with drugs but it wasn't often so he thought that his sister was doing the same thing. Nate told him that his sister wasn't looking good the other day after school and he just assumed that she was stressed out about being in a new town but Nate thought otherwise. Nate knew that Nicole was using drugs because the night they hooked up they were coked up and she seemed like she had been doing it for a while.

Nate texted Nicole the day he saw her after school and wanted to meet up because he was concerned about her. He had come to the conclusion that he wanted to help Nicole mentally and he felt weird about it. He never really cared about people's mental health but something about her screamed for help and he wanted to act quickly.

Nicole was willing to meet up with him and he picked her up later in the afternoon and took her to a coffee shop near his house. They sat and talked about school and her being new in town but Nate was eager to know if she was actually fine after seeing her distressed.

"Hey. Uhm... the first day, you know, after school... what the fuck happened?" He asked playing with the straw of his coffee.

He watched as Nicole tensed up and shuffled around her seat avoiding eye contact. Se wasn't the type that opened up to people easily and she wasn't sure if Nate actually cared or if he was just asking to make it look like he cares so he could keep her around for his sexual needs.

"I just got stressed out" she lied shrugging.

"Nicole you were sweating bullets. You were having a fucking panic attack. I've seen you around people you're not like that" he spoke again
"Look... I just want to help. I mean I know it sound crazy because we barely know each other but I can tell something is eating you up" he placed his hand on her and she took a second looking at their hands before pulling her hand away and resting it on her lap.

"You're not a ducking therapist Nate. You can't help me okay?" She said angrily and sighed
"Sorry. It's just I don't want your help. Or anybody's help"