7

"Fez I need a favor" rue rushed to the couch fez was sitting

"What up Rue?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Nicole is fucked up she had like a fuck ton of coke and I'm gonna need to you take her to your house" she explained

"What do I gotta take her to my house?" He chuckled

"Cause i told my mom I was sleeping over at Jules'" she said

"Ight" he agreed and got up from the couch and followed Rue.

He really had no problem having Nicole over but his was anxious about the morning after when she wakes up at his house wondering what happened and where she was.

"Shit how much did she have?" He asked as rue kneeled down in front of Nicole trying to wake her up

"She did the whole thing by herself" she panicked. Fez sighed and picked up Nicole taking her to his car.

"I owe you fez" rue promised fez after they laid Nicole in the back seat of his car.

"Don't worry bout it Rue" he said and rue nodded and walked away from the car.

As fez drove home with an unconscious Nicole in the back seat of his he called Ashtray to inform him about their unexpected visitor. He soon arrived home and carried Nicole to his room where he laid her on his bed and pulled the covers over her body.
__________________

It was the next morning and Nicole had woken up from the sunlight beeping through the windows. She wasn't sure where she was but she didn't panic.It wasn't the first time she had woken up in a stranger's bed. She got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. She came across the kitchen and the living room where she found Fezco sleeping on the couch.

"You okay?" Ashtray asked from behind her. She turned around and stared down at him

"Yeah" she said quietly
"Uh... where's the bathroom?" She asked

Ashtray pointed to the door next to the room she had woken up to and she nodded and walked in the bathroom and locked the door. She sat on the toilet and did her business and reached into her empty pockets. Filled with confusion and panic she reached into her bra desperately searching for the little baggy that helped her get through the day. She was satisfied once she found a small baggy and quickly placed a bit on the back of her hand and snorted it before washing her hands and walking out coming across ashtray yet again.

"Dude you can't be serious" he said disappointed
"You haven't even eaten breakfast yet" he said making her shrug

"Shut up kid" she chuckled and walked past him

"If you call me a kid one more fucking time I sw-" Ashtray started nagging again but was cut off by fez

"Ash shut the fuck up!" He yelled and Nicole laughed as Ashtray looked at her furious.

"Morning" Nicole greeted Fezco and sat on the couch across from him and watched him sit up and look at his phone.

"You okay little one?" He asked

"Why is everyone asking if I'm okay?" She chuckled and fez stared at her.

"Cole you got so fucked up yesterday we thought you were going to OD man" he explained

"Shit. At least I had fun right?" She chuckled and fez sighed disappointed

"Cole I'm being serious man stop fucking around with this shit" he warned her with a carrying look.

"You guys don't have to worry about me okay? I'm fine" she said but fez didn't believe a word she said
"I'm going to make breakfast" she said and got up and into the kitchen.

Fez and Nicole spent the whole day together. They went to the store, joked around with Ashtray and got lunch and Nicole suggested that her and Fez should go to a hill a couple of miles away to hang out. Nicole still had feelings for Fez but she was afraid because this was a new feeling for her.

"What are you thinking about?" Fez asked her as they sat on the hood of his car.

"Nothing" she chuckled and watched as fez exhaled the smoke from his blunt.

She stared at him as he looked forward and slightly smiled to herself.

"What are you smiling for?" He chuckled looking at her.

"Nothing" she laughed as her cheeks flushed

"It ain't nothing" he teased her

"I don't know" she shrugged
"I just like hanging out with you. I can be myself" she  looked at him and they smiled at each other.

They locked eyes for a second and they both felt a deep connection with each other. It was as if they were traveling into each other's eyes. They both eventually started leaning into each other until their lips touch and started moving in sync. It wasn't fireworks that Nicole was feeling at the moment. She felt free and suddenly it was like the world stopped and all her problems went away.

It was as if the broken pieces of her heart were finally falling into place again. It was like she was experiencing the effects of a whole other drug that she would soon be addicted to.

It was a feeling of happiness