#1

Jungkook, a healthy 17 year old. His parents thought he will stay that way, but people's expectations doesn't always come true...

Jungkook ran again to the bathroom, vomiting the food he just eaten at breakfast. His parents followed him, seeing him now clutching his stomach as he was done vomiting.
"Mommy, it hurts!" He yells as his face showed discomfort. His mother crouched down next to him, rubbing his back as she hugged him.
"I think I'm gonna pass out" The youngest said, now clutching both his stomach and head. His breath fastens before he passed out in his mother's hold.

Jungkook woke up in a room with it having a white wall. He weakly looks around, seeing his parents sleeping at a couch.
"Mommy? Papa?" He weakly said, his parents slowly waking up as they heard someone calling them. They then looked at Jungkook, gasping as they stood up.
"Baby!" His mother said as she ran to his side. His father walks to his other side. They both held his hands, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook asks, confused on why he's here and why their eyes looked like they just cried.
"Baby, don't be sad when we say this, okay?" His father said, lips quivering as he tried hiding it by biting.
"What do you mean, Papa?" The youngest asks, looking at them with his big doe eyes.

"Baby, you have a stomach tumor..."

"Oh my God! It's BTS!!!" Girls, some were boys screamed as the said group walked in. They were the popular group of the school, being the playboys and richest people of the school.
"Hi girls and boys!" One of them, Hoseok said, winking and raising his brow. The crowd squealed, some jumping up and down.
"We love you, BTS! Please notice us!"

(So, the next chapter, Jungkookie will be a nineteen year old, and he still have his tumor. And this is another story to make up to you guys after finishing 'The Quiet Boy' 😊.
Hope you will enjoy this 💜

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]