#3

"Ahhh!!! They're here!!!" A girl shouted which made all the people scream and squeal. A group of six then walked in, wearing luxury things and branded clothes. They all had a smirk on, walking like models.
"BTS!! BTS!!" The crowd screamed, some jumping and some were squealing.

"Okay, quiet down girls and boys!" One of them shouts. The crowd quiets down, obeying the person's request. They all blew a kiss, each people trying to catch it.

"What the fuck!? Why are you touching me!? You're dirty!" One of BTS, Jimin said. The homeless person looks down, fiddling with his fingers as he just accidentally touched Jimin's leg.
"Park Jimin! That's not how you treat a person!" Jimin's mother yells, the said male just rolling his eyes.
"He's just a peasant, why would I treat him like he's an important person?" The younger replied, walking away. His mother sighed, shaking her head as she apologized at the homeless person, giving him money to buy some food.

"Please accept my gift, Jin oppa" A girl said, bowing as she held out a box that was wrapped poorly. The said male looked at the gift with disgust, pushing it away as it fell down on the floor. The girl gasps, looking up.
"Kim Seokjin, stop!" Jin's father shouts, walking over to them as he picked the gift up.
"Why?" The said male said as he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
"She worked hard just to buy this for you, why would you do that?" His father said, apologizing at the girl. The girl walked away before Mr Kim turned back to his son.
"Why are you like this?" His question wasn't answered as his son walked away.

This is how BTS was, being born in a rich family, they hate the needy, thinking they only wanted money. Their parents are the opposites, they help the needy, because they were like them when they were younger. They don't understand why their sons were like that, they weren't like that when they were young.

But they all plan on getting back their old selves, with the help of their old friends, The Jeons.