#15

Jungkook knows how to cook, he just doesn't want to cook for himself as he knew he wouldn't finish it all. But since he have people in the house, he decided to cook. He cooked some bacon, pancakes and eggs and partnered up with juice. After that, he made yelled, making it look like something bad happened.

"Guys!!!" BTS heard a scream, making them bolt up. They knew it was Jungkook, and they're screwed if something bad happened to him. They all quickly stood up, running out of the room and going to where the scream came from. They were lead to the kitchen, seeing Jungkook who innocently smiled at them. They looked around, mouth watering as they saw the foods in the table. They all rushed to the seats, licking their lips and rubbing their hands together.

"Wait, who made this?" Jimin asks, looking at the youngest.
"I do" Jungkook says, giggling at the Jimin who's eyes widened.
"What?! You can cook?! But you told us to cook for you!" He says, clueless.
"It's because I don't cook much, and that was the only thing that I can do so you guys would talk to me" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Let's eat?" The youngest said, earning nods before they all dug in their food. Yoongi noticed how small the youngest's food was, so he looked up and saw that he was smiling at him.

"Why's your food so small but we have many?" He asks, ignoring the younger's cute face.
"Me? I just get full very fast" Jungkook lied, of course what he said was true but if he doesn't have this tumor on his stomach, he could eat a whole cow.
"Oh, okay? But you should eat many, you're too skinny" Yoongi says, making the younger blush.
"Okay, hyungie" Yoongi wouldn't lie, that petname was cute. He just rolled his eyes, but inside he was cooing.

"He's a good cook"