#10

"Your son has gone to a coma, Mr and Mrs Jeon. We still don't know when he's gonna wake up" Jungkook's doctor, Dr Lim said. Gukhye covers her mouth, a muffled sob coming after.
"His tumor has gone up to stage 2, if it goes to stage 3,we need to do the surgery as its hard to deal when it's in stage 4" The doctor said, looking at the couple with pity.
"We still don't have enough money, Jungho" Mrs Jeon whispers to her husband who looks at her with sadness.
"Okay, Dr Lim, but can we visit him now?" Mr Jeon asks, the doctor nodding and telling them the room number.

The couple got in, seeing their son who's connected to different machines that helps him breathe and monitor his heartbeat. Gukhye sat down beside her son's bed using the chair next to it. She held the boy's cold hand, helping it warm up. Jungho looks at his family with sadness, feeling like he failed as a father and husband.
"You know, baby, if you wake up, we're gonna go to the amusement park with the money your aunts and uncles(parents of BTS) gave, they told me to use it so you could have fun" Gukhye said, lips trembling as he continues to warm up her son's hand.

She was responded by the beeps of the heart monitor of her son, making her burst into tears.
"Wake up now, baby, even if it's only one night that you're out, it feels like a month that you're out, please wake up for Mommy and Daddy" She says, voice cracking as she bit her lips to stop it from trembling too much. Jungho rubs his wife's back, tears also falling down his cheeks.

The six males gets out of their rooms, curiosity filling them as they saw the Jeons rushing. They slowly looked over the pastel colored door, slightly opening it to see a horrifying sight. There were blood on the white sheets.
"What happened? Did someone hit their head, maybe that's why they were rushing?" Jin says to his friends.
"Maybe Jungkook got a cut on his head, passed out which made Mr Jeon carry him" Namjoon says, the others agreeing. They got startled by the front door opening, which they quickly rushed to hide.

"We need to work harder for his surgery"