#16

The elder Jeons was back, their vacation was supposed to be 2 weeks but they got home earlier because you know, worried for their son.

The Jeons opened their door, being met with a breathing heavily Jungkook while the others fan him. The boy was full of red spots, he was crying and his expression was pained. The two quickly ran to them, pushing past Yoongi and Jimin.
"What happened?!" Gukhye asks, voice panicky as she checks for Jungkook's temperature. Jungho rans upstairs, where the youngest's medicines would be.

"I-I, we just gave him shrimps for a prank" As this was said, Mrs Jeon's expression changed. The six gulped as the aura the woman was radiating was very intimidating, she was scary. She looked back, her face was showing how mad she is.
"Do you know how bad this is?! Do you want to kill my only son?! Huh!? Are you guys that clueless?! Or are you guys just complete jerks that couldn't be tamed because all of had your prides up?! Tell me" Gukhye yells, tears brimming at her eyes.

She only had one child because she had a hard time giving birth to Jungkook. Her baby almost died, he was premature at only 7 months but baby Jungkook was strong, he fought. Gukhye's uterus was damaged because of the miscarriages she had, so her only son dying would kill her. Jungho got down, medicines in hand.

"It was only a harmless pr--" Namjoon was cut off, he was pushed by Mrs Jeon.
"Harmless? Do you think this is harmless?! He's almost dying, look at his lips! It's turning blue!? Seriously, do you guys think this is harmless?!" Gukhye scolds, hearing her son's whimpers. She turned back, shushing him as she started to cry.

"Shh, baby, it's gonna be okay...look, Dada is gonna give you your medicine. Shh, don't cry, here hold Mommy's hand" She says, her voice shaky. Jungkook shakily held onto his mother's hand, crying as the needle was injected in his arms.
"See, baby? It's only for awhile, it'll help you" She says, hugging the boy.

"You guys go upstairs, we'll talk with your parents and tell them to take you guys back"