#12

Jungkook looks around, he couldn't talk yet, a tube was still down his throat. His mother was calling for his doctor, while his aunties looks after him.
"We're glad you're awake now, Ggukie" Giji said, caressing the boy's hand. His mother got back, how with his doctor by her side.
"You guys wouldn't want to see this, so please I need you beautiful ladies to go outside" The doctor said politely, not wanting to be hit with their expensive bags. The ladies nodded, getting out of the room one by one.

After a few minutes, Gukhye and her friends were called back inside. They saw Jungkook who can now smile without the tube in his mouth.
"Baby, how do you feel?" His mother asks, him giving a thumbs up as his mouth was dry.
"You must be thirsty, here" Gukhye said, opening the spare bottled water on the bedside table. She helped Jungkook drink the water, wiping the droplets that fell down his chin.

"W-where's Daddy?" Jungkook stutters out, looking around. The six ladies coos, the boy was cute even after waking up.
"He's at work, Gguks" Gukhye replied, brushing a stray hair behind the boy's ear.
"Why are we here?" The youngest asks, looking at them. They all looked at each other, taking a deep breath before Gukhye told him.
"You were in a coma for 3 days, Jungkookie"

BTS were still confused, they didn't see the youngest Jeon for 3 days, what could've happen? As they thought of what happened, the front door clicked open, revealing Mrs Jeon. She wasn't alone, she was pushing someone in a wheelchair, and their eyes also widened when they saw their mothers. They all ran down, hugging their mothers.
"Mom, they wouldn't give us money until we finished their housework" Jin complains, his mother scoffing. She pulled away from the hug, staring at her son.

"That's the point, boys. Money isn't something you could easily get, you need to work hard to get it" Seoklin says, the boys just groaning.
"But since you guys are here, give us money to buy some new clothes" Namjoon says, smirking as he crosses his arms.
"No" Joona says, giving her son the bored expression.
"But--" Jimin tried to infer but he was cut off by her mother.

"No buts, we just visited here because we want to know Jungkook's condition"