#2

2 years later... (Remember Jungkook can't go to school because of financial problems💜)

"Baby, Jungkookie, wake up, it's time for breakfast" A soft voice said, waking up the side male.
"Good morning, Mommy, where's Papa?" The younger said, looking around. A head then popped out from down the bed, startling him as he squealed.
"Good morning, baby!" His father screamed, which made the younger smile.
"Morning to you too, Papa" Jungkook said, giggling as his eyes disappeared.

"Mommy, I'm full" Jungkook said, pouting as he rubbed his small but bloated stomach. The elders looked at each other, sighing before giving back a smile to the younger.
"Okay baby, go wash up, we are gonna go to the park!" His mother exclaimed, trying to act happy but on the inside she's sad for her son.
"Really!? Yay!" The younger exclaimed too, pushing his chair back before standing up. As the younger left the dining room, the elders looked at each other again, biting their lips as it quivered before standing up.

"Mommy, look at the birds, oh, the cherry blossoms!" Jungkook says as he ran to one of the said tree. His parents smiled as they followed him. The youngest played with the fallen leaves of the tree, acting like it was confetti as he throws it in the air, letting it fall slowly. His parents sat at the grass, watching their child be happy on his own. They couldn't believe he would have something that would probably kill him, but they try to act like it was okay so he wouldn't be depressed about it.

As they continued to watch the younger, they saw him stop. Jungkook clutches his stomach, feeling the familiar pain that would hit him everytime. His parents ran to him as he fell on his knees, still holding his stomach as he whimpers from the pain.
"Shh, baby, it's okay, just endure it" His father said as he hugged the younger, rubbing his back as he started to cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug after a few minutes, hearing a gasp from his mother. His mother got her handkerchief, getting close to her son and wiping his nose. He bit his lips, he had another nosebleed. He looked at his father's shirt, seeing the blood stain he left. His eyes widened, wiping the blood stain with his hands.
"Papa, I'm sorry, I stained your shirt" He said, his hands being held by his father.

"It's okay, baby, atleast you're okay now" His father said kissing his son's forehead.