Izumi x Itaru

First story! Starting off with Itaru since he's one of my favorite characters ~ also sorry if there's any spelling errors or just bad grammar overall.

Click.

Click.

Click.

The sounds of the controller fills up the room. Izumi sitting down on the couch watching 2 guys playing a game. Why exactly am I here again? Izumi thought for a moment until she thought of the reason. I can't believe I said yes when Banri asked me if I would like to play a certain game with him and Itaru. Izumi sighs and then get frustrated as she hears Itaru screaming out.

"You fool! How could you not see that sniper right in front of you?"

"Shut up dude! Not my fault." Banri said back.

Itaru rolls his eyes at Banri and then looks at Izumi and smiles. "Your up next, don't even think about getting up and leaving." His eyes locks with hers for a second as he's telling her that before looking away back to the screen.

Izumi sighs again and decided to actually pay attention to the game they are playing. It looks like a 6v6 game? Hmm, I wonder if any of those characters like curry....shoot I'm craving for some curry now. Izumi zones out for a bit until she hears the screaming again.

"WHAT?! How the hell did she got away with 1 HP?? ONE HP?" Banri yells.

"That's because your bad at the game" Itaru chuckles.

*In case you want to know the game they are playing. It's called Overwatch. (Since I am a huge fan of Overwatch, I decided to pick it as the game in this story)

Few minutes has past until a huge word came up on screen. "Defeat" it shows.

"THIS GAME IS RIGGED" Banri yells almost throwing the controller.

"Hey HEY!" Itaru yells back. "Even if your mad, don't even think about breaking my damn controller, your just mad because your bad dude."

"Whatever" Banri says and looks at Izumi. "Your next I guess."

"Well no, I'll actually be going now.. you guys can finish your game.." Izumi says while getting up going straight to the door. As walking to the door she felt a tight grip holding her arm. She looks and it's Itaru.

"Didn't I told you don't even think about getting up and leaving a couple minutes ago?" Itaru says, still holding her arm. "Come on, it'll be fun! You won't even be playing against real people, I'll make it so you play against easy bots!" Itaru says as Banri lets out a laugh.

"Fine, but just this ONCE, I did agree to play when Banri asked me anyways." Izumi says staring at Itaru.

Itaru lets go of her arm. "Here." Itaru says while giving her the controller. "Lets go sit down."

As siting down, Izumi faces the huge screen right in front of her. The controller feels so weird in her hands. How do I use this again? It's been a while since I've even used a controller. She stares at the screen while Itaru is helping her find finding a game versing easy bots.

"Well imma head out, I told Muku I was going to help him solve this huge box filled with puzzles that he got this morning." Banri says walking towards the door.

"Alright, see you later." Itaru says as Banri walks out of the room, closing the door.

Few seconds has pass and the game was found. "Finally, took a while but the game is now found." Itaru says sitting down next to Izumi. "If you need help with any of this stuff, then just ask me." Itaru says smiling at Izumi.