Izumi x Azuma

Oh my gosh~ for the past hour I was looking at a3's Facebook page and just found out the game is 3 years old. You know the camping event we have now? Yeah that's from 3 years ago.. IM FREAKING OUT THE ENGLISH VERSION IS SO BEHIND AHHHHHHH~ Anyways decided to pick Azuma for this oneshot. Enjoy!~

Nighttime. The time where everyone goes to sleep and it becomes so quiet in the dorms. Well, lets be honest. If it weren't for Sakyo, the dorms would be active 24/7. But not tonight. Meanwhile, in the living room Izumi, Taichi, and Kazunari are watching a new show about romance. The show gets really good real fast, so good that it leads to Taichi screaming at the television about what is going on.

"HOW CAN HE NOT SEE HER? SHES IN THERE! HELLO???? MY MAN NEEDS SOME GLASSES AND SOME HEARING AIDS!" Taichi now sits in front of the television blocking it so Izumi and Kazunari can't really see what's going on.

"Get out of the way!" Izumi and Kazunari both yell out. "Your blocking the tv!"

"NOT MY FAULT THAT THIS DUDE IS CLEARLY THE BIGGEST IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN! Wait...wait wait wait wait! NO NO NO NO!" Taichi grabs hold of the tv, his face inches away from touching the screen.

"I knew agreeing to watch this new show with Taichi was a bad idea." Izumi said.

"I know! But can you help it? Taichi really takes shows very seriously, I mean look! He looks like he's about to kiss the tv!" Kazunari laughs out.

"I AM NOT GOING TO KISS THE TV!" Taichi shouts out. "This show is really interesting, but it's seriously giving me a huge headache by how dumb the characters are!"

"Wow, I wish we can see how "dumb" the characters are." Izumi said. "Oh wait- we can't because Taichi, your blocking the tv so me and Kazunari can't see!"

"AWWWW COME ON! WHY DID HE-"

"SHUT UP!" Sakyo yells out.

All three of them turn around and look at Sakyo who's crossing his arms giving out an angry look.
"Oh shoot we're caught." Kazunari said whispering to Izumi.

"I'm fine with you guys watching tv, but my gosh you all are TOO DAMN LOUD!" Sakyo yells out.

"B-but your yelling too!" Taichi says turning his back away from Sakyo staring back at the tv.

"I- that's it!" Sakyo grabs the tv remote and shuts off the tv.

"Awwwww." All three of them say.

"New rule, no more watching tv when it's past 10!"

"AWWWWWWW!" All three of them said in disappointment.

"You shouldn't be to hard on them Sakyo." A random voice said.

"Huh?"

There was a long moment of silence.

Azuma stands by the wall looking at all of them. He's wearing a face mask which confused all of them at first because they all didn't know who he was until they saw his long hair and found out it was Azuma.

"Azuma! Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Izumi stands up brushing the dust off her shirt. "I was sleeping, but then I heard a bunch of shouting going on, so I decided to see what was happening. That really scared me you know? I thought there was an burglar in the dorms." Azuma said.

"O-oh, well, I-uh, imma go now.. I recorded the show so I can watch it tomorrow morning. Uh, thanks for staying up with me Izumi and Kazunari, now I must run. See ya!" Taichi stands up really fast running to his room.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" Sakyo shouts out.

"Hehe, Taichi is really adorable. Was he the one who was screaming?" Azuma questions.