Izumi x Juza

I was deciding between Omi and Juza for the story I was going to do next, and at the end I picked Juza! Next story will probably be Omi just saying..

Enjoy!

A new day has approached as Izumi wakes up feeling like a million bucks. It's Tuesday, most of the guys are in school so it's only Izumi and a few others in the dorms.

Izumi goes to the kitchen and decides what she should eat for breakfast. Oh! I see Omi made some pancakes for everyone! But let's see.. ah-ha! Found it! Izumi looks for food in the fridge and finds the leftover curry she made last night. Sorry Omi, but I gotta have my curry for breakfast. In fact, might as well make some curry tonight as well..I'm sure the guys will be fine with that. Izumi starts getting the ingredients for curry until she finds out that most of the supplies in order to make curry ran out. Shoot, might as well make a quick grocery run, and looks like Omi needs some more ingredients too.

Izumi goes into the the living room to grab her keys. As she's going in the living room she sees a bunch of soda cans on the table and a sleeping Taichi sleeping on the floor. "T-t-Taichi??" Izumi says while running to Taichi seeing if he's ok. "M-must...h-have...more...cola.." Taichi says slowly waking up seeing Izumi right next to him. As Taichi looks up to Izumi his eyes widen "IZUMI?" Taichi says startled.

"Taichi, your suppose to be at school, did you had an other soda sipping competition with Itaru again?" Izumi says.

"Y-yes, but this time I won! I-I think I drank to much cola and past out. I-I'm sorry! I'll clean this up and go straight to school!" Taichi says while standing up and cleaning all the soda cans.

"Please Taichi, don't ever do this again! It's not good for you!"

"Y-yes, well.. I mean it's really fun to do it.. but if it's coming from you then I will never do it again!" Taichi says with a smile as he grabs all the soda cans and walks away.

Well that just happened.

Izumi later on gets out of the dorms and goes shopping for ingredients. As Izumi finishes with her grocery's, she smells something really good. A sweet smell fills up her nose as she decides to go see where that smell was coming from.

The smell was coming from a bakery shop that looked like it just opened. I never seen this place before, maybe it's new? However, the smell is amazing! I must try out the place! Izumi looks through the glass and sees a bunch of cakes, she even sees a huge line inside the store. However one person caught her eye.

Is that... is that Juza?

She sees Juza chomping down on a bunch of sweets. The light reflecting on his hair. Izumi enters the place and the smell of freshly baked cakes grew even stronger. The bakery was huge, tons of people were in lines just wanting to try some sweets.

However, what Izumi doesn't know is that she has someone staring her down shocked that she's here in the first place. Izumi looks at the menu and sees all kinds of sweets. Izumi also tries to hide herself in the crowd so Juza doesn't see her.

However, it's to late.

"You see that purple hair dude over there?" Some random dude said talking to an other person in front of Izumi. "He straight on bought all of EACH one sweets in the menu, and he's chomping them down!"
Izumi wasn't surprised however, she knew out of all the guys in the dorms, Juza was the one who loved sweets out of them all.

Half an hour has past, yes I said half an hour HAS PAST. The line isn't even half way done. Yet Juza is still chomping down the sweets while Izumi is basically twitching at this point because on how long the line is.