Izumi x Tasuku

Hey everyone. Sorry it took a little longer to publish this story. I could have start writing this like 1 or 2 weeks ago but I didn't really feel like it. Also I usually play video games like 24/7 so I do have plenty of time to write but I'm just to lazy lul. I'll try to write more during my free time since my school is shut down for a month because of the corona virus. Anyways hope you enjoy the story!

"I- I can't do it!" Taichi yells out panting.

"The hell are you doing? Stand up!" Sakyo yells out to Taichi. "But I-I need a break!" "STAND YOUR ASS UP OR WE'LL GET LEFT BEHIND!"

"F-fine! How is everyone else so far ahead?"

"You are just slow, Tasuku warned you that you would be running for a while! And you wanted to join."

"B-but I didn't expect him to be this harsh!" Taichi whines out, wiping his sweat away off his forehead. "Come on! You said you wanted to be more of a man right? Man up and RUN!"

"Okay! I can do ittttt!" Taichi jumps up on his feet and started sprinting full speed.

"Idiot." Sakyo sighs out and started running from behind.

*Meanwhile*

"HYODO! Get out of the way before I make you!" Banri pants out slowly trembling.

"Says the one who's about to give up." Juza snickers.

"Shut up!"

"H-how is Tasuku so fast?" Izumi said as she sits down on the hard concrete ground panting along with Banri and Juza.

"He runs everyday you know, when we were kids he always went out and ran." Tsumugi says sitting down next to Izumi catching his breath.

"Oh my.." Citron said laying down on the ground spreading his arms and legs. "I have turned into the ground!" Citron cheerfully said. "It's not the time to be joking around Citron." Sakuya said holding a hand out to Citron who lazily grabs it.

"Hmm, why is everyone stopping?" Sakuya asks as he sees everyone else sitting on the ground panting.

"I...I can't keep going.." Izumi says. "Maybe we should have just stayed in the dorms.." Tsumugi adds along looking at his side and then looks to see that Taichi and Sakyo are running straight towards them.

"Ah, here comes the two slowpokes!" Banri teases and all eyes lookes at the panting Taichi with Sakyo from behind.

"Wow! Taichi's face is as red as a tamato!" Citron speaks out.

"It's pronounced 'tomato', Citron.." Sakuya said back.

"Ah yes, tamato!"

"Never mind.."

The sound of heavy footsteps grew louder and louder. "AHHHH! I FINALLY... MADE IT!!" Taichi said falling down to the ground, closing his eyes with Sakyo from behind.

"Why are you all doing nothing? Get up! This is no time for breaks!" Sakyo yells out to them making everyone groan.

Taichi suddenly opens his eyes . "WHAT? No no no! I'm going back home!" Taichi whimpers out.

"Don't be such a fool Taichi." A familiar voice said making everyone's heads turn to look. Tasuku stood there with one arm on his hip and the other hand holding a water bottle with sweat dripping down on his face. Tasuku laughs, "And here you were Taichi begging me for you to come along, and now look at you."

"BUT BUT!" Taichi stood up. "No buts. Taichi, you can go home now if you want. Anyone else that wants to continue running with me, stand up and prepare yourself. If you want to leave, then turn around and go home, Taichi will lead."