Izumi x Kazunari

My favorite member out of the summer troupe! Don't know how this story will go at first but time to think I guess. Also I started writing updates on what I'm going to do on my profile in the "conversations" so if you wanna check out when the next story will be out, you can check there! Anyways hope you enjoy!

"Stop asking me if I have any friends that are girls!" Tenma shouts out.

"But ten-tennnn, you should have plenty of girlfriends since you act with a bunch of girls!" Kazunari said leaning against Tenma. "Get off me!" Tenma gives Kazunari a little push "Doesn't mean that I act with a bunch of girls, means that they are suddenly my 'best friends'". Tenma said. "Also get out of my room!" Tenma shouts out pushing the laughing Kazunari halfway out the room.

"What's the hack doing?" Yuki said entering the room looking at Tenma pushing Kazunari out.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?" Tenma yelled out.

"Oh!" Yuki exclaimed in surprise, "Oh so now we are HAVING A LITTLE YELLING COMPETITION NOW HUH?" Yuki shouts back getting close to Tenma and Kazunari. Kazunari stops Yuki. "Nah Yuki." Kazunari said. "Oh! Yuki since your here do you have any-" Kazunari stops himself talking because Yuki out of all of a sudden walked up to him covering his mouth with his hand. "Before you say what your going to say, my answer is no." Yuki whispered out in Kazunari's ear.

"Since when did you start whispering?" Tenma snickered. "What kind of question is that?" Yuki asks giving Tenma the stare. "Just never seen you doing it." "Yeah, and only idiots will ask that kind of question."

"What did you say?" Anger exploded out of Tenma.

"Woah woah woah!" Kazunari grabs both of them and push them both together so the side of their arms are touching. "HEY!" Both Yuki and Tenma shouted out.

"No fighting!" Now, be good boys and apologize." Kazunari said calmly. Tenma and Yuki both stared at each other in disgust, after a few minutes Tenma blabbed out "Fine, I'm sorry."

"You should be sorry." Yuki said.

"What- you know what I'm done. I'm getting out of here and Kazu you should also get out."

"But." Kazunari whined.

"No no no," Yuki said "I stopped you from talking because I knew you were going to ask me if I have any girlfriends so you can bring them to your lame mixers!"

"Woaahh! How'd you know?" Kazunari questioned.

"Because your you." Yuki said "Also CAN YOU PLEASE LET GO OF US?" Kazunari was still holding on tight to both Tenma and Yuki so that they can make up.

"Oh my bad!" Kazunari lets go of both of them and Tenma gives out a huge sigh of relief as he puts his arms up in the air mumbling to himself "I'm free!" As he storms out of the room.

"Hack." Yuki mumbled.

Yuki looks back at the frowning Kazunari standing by the door. Yuki rolls his eyes and crossed his arms. He sighs and walks up to Kazunari. "Maybe you should ask Izumi since she's the only girl in this place." Kazunari starts showing a small grin on his face, but then removed it right away with a frown.

"I..she already went with me last time when I asked."

"Then ask her again." Yuki said "Beg her if you have to this time, you guys did had fun last time right? You both came home pretty late."

"Well, we could have stayed a bit more, but some guy was filtering with her which made me mad and so we left."

"Ah," Yuki snapped his fingers "The jealous guy eh?"